Birthday present to me...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shezamura, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shezamura

Shezamura Well-Known Member

well... today is my birthday... im finally 20.... i was going to kill myself exactly 1 week ago... i shouldnt be here... i wanted to die... but now.... i started doing something that many of you do... but warned me about... and now i love it.... I started cutting last night... and i absolutly love the feeling.... i.... absolutly love this feeling...

2. Belladonna

Belladonna Well-Known Member

I know you love it and I'm not judging you (I do that too), but it is not good for you. Please be careful. PM me and talk to me if you feel like talking about self-injury.

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Happy birthday!

I know what you mean...I used to cut too but I stopped because I realised that the marks were becoming permanant...like belladonna said, its not a good way to cope however...it only transfers the pain instead of stopping it completely...

I wish I could tell you techniques on stopping cutting but I dont even know how I stopped...stay safe :hugtackles:

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Happy Birthday.

I can understand the feeling you get from cutting ... probably sort of a release. But please try to stop.

I run an SI support site; it's in my sig. You're more than welcome to check it out, and if you ever need to talk about anything relating to SI (or anything else), you can PM me anytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.