Birthday Time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sweetsweet, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

Feels like suicide time more than ever. Something really good would have to happen tomorrow. Or I better just get to wasted to follow through. And they wanted to send me to the mental hospital today:laugh:
  2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

what's going on that's making this seem such a fab. idea??
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

mm my birthday was tough for me too. it's like fuck another year of this shit?
    but anyway, hope you find a way to enjoy yourself.
    pm me if you want to talk.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Happy birthday SweetSweet. What is happening tomorrow? I hope you have a good day!!:chopper:!!
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday. What have you got planned for your birthday?
  6. sweetsweet

I basically feel the same way as fromthatshow. Another fucking year of more psychiaatrist and different meds and life failures. I'll try to enjoy it though. Maybe something good will actually happen. Well everything good happens everyday(I do still count my blessings) but maybe I just won't feel so low today.
  7. spleen

spleen Member

Why care about birthdays? Years go by but they don't change anything.
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Happy birthday sweetsweet. I hope it is better than you anticipated. :hug:
  9. Stranger1

Hey Sweetsweet,
    I'm glad you feel better and are looking forward to celebrating your birthday. I like to read your posts. You have a big heart and plenty to share. Don't let anyone get in the way of your having fun. It helps me just to know you are holding your head high and putting your problems on the back burner.
    Have fun!!:chopper:!!
  10. Stranger1

Hello Sweetsweet,
    So how was your birthday. Did you have a good time? I hope so because that was your day and it was all about you! Anyhow I just wanted to check in.Talk to you later...:chopper:...
  11. sweetsweet

It wasn''t really a party. It was just me drinking by myself and listening to loud music. It wasn't bad actually. I didn't want to kill myself like before. The only thing I feel bad about is the eatin. I'm sure you know how hungry you can get when you've drank enough. And I'm trying to watch what I eat.

I was telling my friend that I think me cutting and burning myself was a way of acting out anger at feeling ignored by people(at least one certain person). I figured if I did that they would pay attention to me. Kind of like a child having a tantrum. I realize I need to just handle it better if I can't reach someone or get angry about something instead of taking it out on myself.

Now I have to pack for a small trip later and I hate packing. Plus I have to make sure the house is in some kind of order and the cat has enough food. And go to schoool first. This dragging feeling from drinking is going to have to go away.

Anyways I am doing fine. Thanks for the concern.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.