birthday wish

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lauriem, Sep 30, 2016.

1. lauriem

lauriem Member

It's my birthday, and I just wish I had someone to talk to.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Life is important and that includes YOU. If you want to talk to someone, please try the chat room. You will be welcomed to the forum. Introduce yourself and talk to others here.

Keep posting and most important be safe.

3. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Hi LaurieM :) Happy Birthday.
    I'm pretty confident in saying that anytime you come to the forum, there will be someone to talk to.

4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey Laurie, welcome to the forum and Happy Birthday. I'm sure you'll meet people here to talk with and there's a chat room that's usually pretty active.
    Brian

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum @lauriem Happy birthday to you. Feel free to talk to us here, we will listen to whatever is troubling you and try and help and we'll do our best. :)

6. Feinmharu

Feinmharu Tortured Mind

Hi lauriem. Welcome to SF. I hope we are all able to help you. Happy Birthday. :)

7. Dikta

Dikta Autistic.

Happy birthday :)

8. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum. Happy birthday :)

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Happy Birthday! There will always be someone to talk to here, no matter what time you log on. Feel free to talk on chat or use private messaging.

10. lauriem

lauriem Member

Wow, everyone! Thanks so much for your birthday wishes and, well, just for being there. I think I'm extra down because of the weather--very rainy. The sun does so much to lighten my mood, I sometimes want to change continents!

11. lauriem

lauriem Member

P. S. What is the difference between the forum and the chart room?

12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

The forum is what you are posting on now, where people can read what you write and then reply. The chat room is the little box in the right hand corner, where you can talk to people and get responses right away.

13. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Sorry I missed your birthday. *hug

14. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Happy Belated Birthday!

Forums is just like texting. Reading and responding at your leisure whilst Chatrooms just depends on who is in the room having converstations sometimes it flows having a good time other times I wont lie its like pulling teeth

15. lauriem

lauriem Member

Thanks for the info . . . And the hug.