Birthday

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sweetsweet, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

So I have a birthday coming up soon and I have decided that would be a good day to die on. I'll all alone most of the day and even if I don't get it right then I'll still be alone in the house for several more days including the 4th.

I'm already burning myself and carving things into my skin. Might as well good and and completely dump this body that I hate so much.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello SweetSweet, I can see you are really down on yourself. Can you give us a little more info on what is happening with you. You took that first step So can you take another step? We here at the forum are ready and willing to help give you support. Please stay with us and don't worry about talking freely here because no one knows who you are. We have people here with all kinds of different problems. You will find every one is kind and they will listen to you even if it is nothing more than letting you vent some of the anger that goes with depression. Good luck and I hope to talk to you somemore.Feel free to PM me...:chopper:

3. sweetsweet

I've always felt down on myside. They started giving me meds after my first attempt but none of them really work. I've started taking this new anxiety medicine along with others, but recently I've seem to really change. I've started burning myself. First with cigs and then with a knife the has been held to a flame. None of the really hurt, I just want them to hurry up and heal so it won't look so bad.

I can't really get in touch with most of the friends that I thought I had. And the one female one that I just knew I would be able to turn to is turning out to be two faced.

In life I am nowhere near where I want to be. I'm at some small school wasting my time. I just don't see any point to it all. And these stupid doctors aren't helping at all.

4. Stranger1

Your school,Is that high school or college couses. If it is college you can take some of your electives at that school so when you are ready to go to a bigger college you will have them behind you. That way you can focus on the classes you want to persue towrd what you want to do in the future. Good luck and know we are here for you if you need us...:chopper:

5. sweetsweet

I'm going to some shitty community college. I was at a real university but things didn't work out there.

I went to the doctor today and they prescribed a new med to help with the mood swings. I doubt it will work.

6. Stranger1

What did he give you? I have been on lamitcal for a couple of years. It works because I found out by running out of my meds last month. I was mood swining big time. I kept snapping at my sister who I live with. Once I got back on my meds everything got better. Keep in mind it can take up to six weeks before you get enough in your system to make a difference. Talk to you later...:chopper:

7. sweetsweet

I got abilify which I already think I've been on before and it didn't work. I've never heard of that medicine you mentioned. I may have to ask for it. Honestly I just want to get back to the state I was in last year when I still tried to reach a goal I had for myself.

8. sweetsweet

None of these meds are working. I may kill myself on my birthday but more than likely I'll burn more marks into my arm or carve something in it. Hopefully I'll be able to find someone to be around that night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.