bisexual, depressed, and lonely :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Black_rainbow, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Black_rainbow

Black_rainbow Well-Known Member

depression is the cause of my fucking loneliness. Its the cause for me not having any relationships and i'm fucking sick of it. Everyday i lay in bed never sleeping and just stare...stare at the ceiling thinking "what if". My life is so empty right now, completely useless and pointless. i have no1 to love and no1 loves me at all. I just wish oneday i can find my soulmate. but to be honest that sounds too far fetched, its around 0.01% chance.

Sorry about my rant peoples, i'm just so fucking lonely
    :sad:

if there's anyone out there like me...please reply :( i just hope i'm not the only one

i wish i had someone

2. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

nobody aint ever gona want me either. i feel the same way.

3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hey Black Rainbow,

I'm sorry you're having such a miserable time--especially this time of the year:sad:. Feeling lonely is crummy. Please don't be too hard on yourself.

James.

4. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Everyone finds that one special person Black Rainbow, it just takes time and patience and unfortunatly whilst you are searching there will be times where you feel like you will never find anyone and that you feel isolated from the entire world. Feeling like this at christmas is especially hard but in the end i am sure it will work out for you but in the mean time you have all of us here to keep you company, if you want, add me on MSN or PM me and ill keep you company as much as possible

5. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

why are you lying to black_rainbow.
    i know how it feels, and i know this is it

6. jam1e

jam1e Guest

I really believe there is someone out there for all of us!
    It just takes time to find them sometimes!:smile:

7. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

It's a lie that's well intended, but it is just not true. I've never met anyone special for me, and never will. There's no guarantee it will ever happen.

8. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

John Reed met the love of his life when he was 31. And he was a really, really social guy. Louise Bryant was like 32. Anais Nin was 29 when she met her intimate lovers, Fitzgerald was like 24-26 when he met Zelda.

It takes a while, but they come by.

James.

9. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

And there is no gaurantee that it won't. :smile:

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You guys just have too keep on trying. Finding that one special person is difficult but its not impossible. :hug:

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yeah...don't give up :hug: You have us :)

12. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

'xactly :grouphug:

13. Atheist Demon

Atheist Demon Account Closed

You are DEFINATELY NOT the only one. I am SOO like you, I am lonely, depressed, and bisexual. I hope you the best.

14. Shattered_oblivion

Shattered_oblivion Active Member

You can't meet someone special if you don't try, giving up is exactly what destroys most people. So don't give up, because eventually there will be someone to care. They may not be yours at first, or even want to be yours at first, but in all eventuality there will be someone.

PM me anyone if you wanna talk.