Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by suicidal maniac, Aug 20, 2009.

1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I smoke the weed becasue I have some mental problems as a result of my sexual experimenting. It was sad that all mental ilness is sexualy related, look it up. I would get some medication which I'm trying to get now, I just didn't want to go through the hastle of trying different medications, and going back to the doctor. That's why I smoked the weed, plus my roomates smoked it, so I got hooked on it. Unfortanately weed works in a way where all you see is sex, and if you did it the wrong way before it will come back in your mind. that's why I'm quiting I love being high, I just don't want to think about what I did 10 years ago.

Also the medication I need cost $400 and I can't afford that. I'm trying to get a drug card, but that is taking some time, so I'm lieteraly screwd. The drug companies are realy cashing in on people who are suffering, why are we letting them get away with this? Why is health care in Canada so bad, as it is bad because they brainwash you into thinking that it is the best country in the world, but when you look closely little things, like health care are not where other western countries are. Why is it the in England, all prescriptions cost like $20 here it costs $400, that's 20 times more. What am I supposed to do move to england. People move to Canada from England for a better life but I don't think they have found it. Unforanately it is realy true that North America is found by the rich for the rich and people who don't belong to a certain group don't get the same benefits.

Are there other passive bisexual on here, those who don't realy consider themselfs bisexual but have experimented, then regret it? I just want to hear from some people who are the same like me. I'm not looking to meet anybody, I just want to reach out to outher people like me because I don't want to die. I have tried to kill myself several times because of something stupid as being open minded for a couple of minutes.
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

What the hell are you talking about?
  3. suicidal maniac

I don't know.
  4. suicidal maniac

What I'm talking about is that I'm sick of people thinking that I'm gay because I experimented sexualy 10 years ago.
  5. suicidal maniac

I keep pressing this stupid reply button.
  6. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

At least youve had sex. Any sex is better than no sex.
  7. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

People's negative opinions and comments can be really hurtful, but being bisexual, gay, or experimenting with sex is in absolutely NO shape or form a bad, scary, or evil thing, and people who make comments like that have serious hate issues... And if this was something that happened in the past, its done now, and it shouldn't be something to worry about now. I don't even remember what I was doing 10 years ago...
  8. Kakihara-Gumi

Kakihara-Gumi Well-Known Member

Sorry, but that's an incredibly stupid thing to say.
  9. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

For every high there is a low.
  10. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

sorry, but how is what i said stupid?
  11. TaraJo

TaraJo Banned Member

I think, sometimes, girls have a hard time understanding how important sex is to guys.
  12. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

AS a guy, I feel I can comment on that last post.

AS a younger man, sex indeed was important to me. But that was because my hormones were raging. Keep in mind it is how we are designed. All males have a drive to procreate. It is in our genetic makeup.

However because I am a Human animal and am now older, sex is still important, but not from the drive to procreate as it is to have that sensation of love.

Love is what drives me these days.
  13. Kakihara-Gumi

Because sex is not important, it's not a requirement for living. It's absolutely pathetic to hear anything around what you said, try and have some self-control for fucks sake. Wait and try to find someone actually important to you, before you go off and waste your first time, and become just another used up waste that noone wants.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
  14. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Consensual vs non perhaps?

Also to the OP... who exactly is thinking you're gay for experimenting 10 years ago?
    Not all mental problems are caused by sex.
    You're not a passive bisexual, if you keep calling yourself that maybe that's why people thing you like guys? Just think of yourself as open minded, you tried it, you didn't like it, you're straight.
    And weed doesn't works in a way that all you see is sex.
    Oh and prescriptions cost like £7.50 because of the amount of taxes we pay.
  15. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

You might have had a credible argument until you said that. How do you think you came into existence? Because sex has nothing to do with reproduction and the survival of the human race...

Also, relationships do have an important sexual component, and it is important that a man and woman are sexually compatible if they are to achieve real intimacy. Sex is a viable means of expressing love.

Note as well that not all men are sex-craved, slobbering brutes.
  16. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

All this bickering has nothing to do with the original post and needs to stop.

For the OP, trying something sexually doesn't make you a bad person. You learned from what you did and now know that you aren't attracted to that one particular sex and you are straight. For me too, I have a hard time getting over the past. But you are proably way stronger then me and can get over it and continue to live your life.

If you need anything, don't be afraid to contact me.
  17. Kakihara-Gumi

I did not say that sex is completely useless and has no reason for being, I said that sex is not air, it's not food nor water, you do not need sex to stay alive.

I can't stand people that act like they require sex all the time otherwise they're gonna wither up and expire. It just repulses me, people that have completely given up on being human and using some self-control, and have just resorted to letting themselves become some animal.

I'm not a woman, I just know how to keep myself collected when it comes to intimacy. Too many men think that just because they're male it's fine for them to go wild, screw everything with a pulse, and not think twice about it.

Try waiting for someone actually important like I said. Why sleep around and run the risk of either becoming some unlovable pile of slop or grabbing some terrible sickness. Why not actually try and find someone worthwhile, someone who's not just gonna screw you then leave you, you know, someone that maybe, I don't know, makes you happy?
  18. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

-pushes the thread back towards helping the OP- I thank you...