bit of a crisis

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DS, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DS

DS Account Closed

I'm having a serious crisis going on a couple days but I don't think i am at the proper site. Problem is, keeping it in is tearing me into shreds and sending me close to depression. I don't get depressed. Forever the optimist etc etc. This has got me totally turned inside out and upside down bordering on a full blown existential crisis. Other problem, is I'm concerned about talking about it because i don't want to upset anyone here either. I'm also very private. Kind of feel all locked up, my heart's being torn in a zillion pieces, my head is reeling, I'm really stuck with this.

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Sorry you're feeling so secluded if you want to call it that. Come on, time to open up that big heart and spill the beans on what's getting you down etc, Don't worry we don't judge!

Keep Safe! :smile:

Edit: Oh and Welcome to SF :D

3. DS

DS Account Closed

Gads the tears just won't stop.

Tell you what. I'm seriously concerned that what is bothering me could be a problem for other people here. If I spit out part of it, and it's not okay for it to be here because it could hurt someone, can someone just delete my post? Is that a reasonable request? I kind of stumbled to this site in desperation...had no clue where else to turn but I just can't handle another minute of this.

4. nolonger

Well a moderator with the powers to do that would probly move it to the right section if it's not for this one. But just warn us when it's getting to a particularly bad part etc.

5. DS

DS Account Closed

delete...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Desert_Star, You have come to the right place.. You can talk or vent all you want and find support here...I'm sorry you have had so many sad times in the past years.. You can let it out.. If you think it might be triggering just put that in the header (May Trigger) That gives the members the option if they want to open it or not..I'm sure you will find this site has members with similarities to your problems..Talk to us.. Don't be afraid...Take Care!!

7. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

desert star :) welcome to the forum :hug: feel free to post here and we can do our best to support you.

8. DS

DS Account Closed

i can't get there... i can't get to the words.
    I'm so confused. It's just not making any sense in my head...i can't rationalize it... and my heart is broken.

so, my main job in life is providing resources, meeting needs, helping folks find hope... identify the problem, brainstorm, find a way to meet the need. i'm decent at it too. I've seen it all. there is always a way. do whatever it takes to bridge someone until it's met...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi star, welcome to the forums,

would you feel more comfortable talking in private messages? :hug:

If you'd like a post deleted PM a moderator :)

10. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :) it sounds like you do admirable work in your job. but sometimes everyone needs some kindness, understanding and support themselves. lets see if we can help you through this time and try to make your pathway through life a little easier :hug:

11. DS

DS Account Closed

i can't take this

12. nolonger

What's wrong? What ever you're holding in, let it out! Believe me, if you keep it in it will practically kill you...well mentally :(.

13. DS

DS Account Closed

i'm only bloody human

I'm not strong.

frail.

i can't take one more person and they start already.

14. nolonger

Woops, Sorry if it was something I said :console:.

15. DS

DS Account Closed

no no...not you. you didn't say anything...my apologies.

16. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you need anything. Please keep talking to us.

17. DS

DS Account Closed

i can't get away for so much as a minute...
    i converted to staying awake at night
    hoping for a break
    it's not happening...

18. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Who or what can't you get away from?

19. DS

DS Account Closed

AGHHH
    People!!

20. DS

DS Account Closed

I HATE THE F_ING UNIVERSE! Can't you cut him some slack! how difficult can one freaking heart be? Huh? just f_ing one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.