Bit of a rant and a question

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Ok so there was a troll that was running rampant for about an hour and god knows how many people reported it but yet it took an hour for it to be sorted.

My question is this, whats the point of having a mod or admin thats on invisible because im assuming that it must have been someone on invisible that dealt with it because i was waiting for someone to come online so i could PM the thread. So why invisible? I thought to be a mod or admin was someone you could PM when theres a problem, when they are showing as offline or invisible whats the point? I mean seriously if all the staff are offline and i cant see one online what are we/me supposed to do?

2. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

Trolls are just sad little people without lives of their own to really enjoy, just remember that.

3. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

This is trolling.
    You are trying resurrect a conflict on this site by attempting to continue your persecution of me.

Please stop,I am near to suicide over all of this.

I do not expect the mods or admins to step in and enforce the rules when it is not in their favour to do so,so I will ask you myself,will please you stop posting threads in the wrong sections.

Will you also please refrain from attempting to stir up further trouble for me.

I wish you well and can only hope you stop wishing me ill.

4. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

This wasn't to do with you xxxx, something else happened on here last night which resulted in a member eventually being banned.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
  5. NoMoneyToPlease

Who was banned?How awful.

This is becoming quite the predators environment,very stressful indeed.
    Who might slip up next?
    We are all at danger of expressing our emotions at the wrong time or to the wrong person it seems. :rant::nono::furious::cry2::depressed

Can you tell me what happened?Is that allowed?

If you do not wish to answer this I completely understand.

6. Kaos General

Erm no actually. This entire thread was nothing to do with you. My entire life does not revolve around you. You are near to suicide because of something i did? Im sorry i dont respond very well to being guilt tripped. Persecute you? Again i have done no such thing. Stir up trouble for you? You have managed to do that all by yourself without any help from me or anyone else. Truth is i dont know you and you certainly dont preoccupy my every waking thought, i have more serious issues to contend with than what you are doing and what you are posting.

So your feeling hard done by with the mods and admins? Thats something you really should not go into with someone who has been on permanent Forum Access Only for the past 8 months, but thats a moot point.

Anyway onto your next post, sorry ive just spotted it, yeah sure i dont mind talking to you about it because believe it or not i have nothing against you whatsoever, a troll came online last night posting methods for about an hour and then they got banned. The main aim of this thread has been sorted out now anyways

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
  7. NoMoneyToPlease

Fair enough. :)

Sorry to hear about you having issues. :(

8. Kaos General

Im assuming that im one of the sly troublemakers that has no real problems that you keep referring to?

Ok, im suicidal 24 hours a day, i choose not to share it with anyone i deal with it and support others, thats how i deal with it. I volunteer for the samaritans and chances are if youve ever e-mailed them, ivereplied to you at some point in the last 2 years so i do care.

I was abused in every way shape and form from the age of 4 when my mum died and i got put into care. I got thrown out of my bedroom window when i was 9 and have 2 rods going through my legs, one in my back, and a metal plate in my head. I no longer feel pain like a normal person does. I have watched 28 people die from suicide or accidental overdoses, 3 of them close up. I am a recovering heroin addict and have been for the past 3 years. I have been to prison 14 times and sectioned 4 times.

Now please feel free to make some more assumptions about me.

9. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Wayne :hug:

10. Kaos General

Thanks. I dont like people assuming that theres nothing wrong with me just because i dont shout it out to the entire world

11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

12. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

13. Kaos General

Its ok he will be pleased to know i just failed my exam

14. WildCherry

:( Are you sure, when do you get the results?

15. Kaos General

The moment we finished it, its an online exam

16. WildCherry

Any chance of taking it again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.