Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch..etc..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ShalenaM, Oct 30, 2007.

1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

THE MANN I HAVE LOVED FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS IS STILL MOPING AROUND AND IS OBSESSED WITH HIS EX WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

IM SO IN LOVE IM HATING HIM RIGHT NOW!

WHATS TO OBSESS OVER?..

SHE'S A MOTHERFUCKIN CRACKHEAD YOU OLD BLIND BASTRD!!

WHAT DOESN'T HE SEE ABOUT THIS?!

SHE IS A DRUNK AND SHE IS UGLII!

IM NOT THE FINEST THING, BUT SHES UGLII TO MOSTLY EVERYONE.!

WHY DO ALL THE HOT GUYS DO THIS!?!

I HOPE I DIE..I MAY EVEN END UP KILLING MYSELF..I THINK I FOUND THE BOY TO DO IT.

A BOYWAS AFTER ME THIS MORNING, MAYBE I SHOULD GO OUT TOMORROW AND WALK PAST HIM INSTEAD OF RUNNING HOME ANOTHER WAY AGAIN!

I WANNA DIE! I HATE THE BITCH AND I WILL KILL HER IF I EVER SEE HER CRACKHEAD ASS AROUND ANYWHERE!

I DONT EVER WANT TO FUCKING TALK TO THAT OLD FUCKIN MOLESTER STUPID BLIND OLD BITCH AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT GIRL IS SOOO DANG UGLII..

I FEEL SO INSULTED...HE LIES TO ME!! IM GOING TO HAVE TO DO SOMETHING I REALLY DONT WANNA DO!

I THINK IM GONNA HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN! IM DONE..IM OVER THE BULLSHIT..IT IS OVER..!

IM GONNA CURSE HIM OUT AND IM GONNA THREATEN..THAT HOE.

I HATE HIM..ALL HIS LIES..AND HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME..YOU LIITLE FUCKER!

:mad::mad:

IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF!! AND IT IS ALL FOR HIM! THAT FUCKER! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I CAN GET OVER THIS..I DONT CARE WHAT PPL SAY..SO I HAVE TO DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Get together with someone else even if you really don't want too or love that person. It will help you through this hard time you're having.

Ignore and forget you'r ex and his girlfriend. Try not to go to places where you'll see them or where you'll remember him.

The best of luck

3. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

You dont need liars.
    Get out of that situation.
    Move someplace else where you can start over new.

4. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Perhaps you should calm down and consider the situation that you have been emotionally manipulated by him, after all if you have been in a relationship with a man of that age when you where that young he certainly has.

5. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

If they were married at some point they must have spent a good deal of time together. I don't mean to be offensive but maybe there's more to her than the mistakes she's made or her beauty (or lack there of). From a male perspective, it might be a good idea to get to know him as a person, talk to him as a friend and not expect to be rewarded with romance. I just got a glimpse of the situation so I won't get into your business but I'll just say your loving him doesn't mean he has to love you back. You have to earn that love and disliking the woman he shared so much with is not a very good start. If you really do love him, show it to him by respecting him enough to support his personal decisions and treat his feelings as valid, regardless of how little sense they may make to you.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2007
  6. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Shalena,
    I am sorry that your feeling the way that you are. However, I can honestly say one thing. No man is worth killing yourself over. Why give him that power? I also have to agree with Reki on something. Just because you are in love with him and you love him doesn't mean that he has to love you back. Unfortunately we can not make other people love to order. They have to love you, nothing you will do can make them love you if they do not want too.

7. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I emailed him again..and he said he doesn't want to remarry her..he got pissed at me for calling him obsessed and said that i misunderstood..but, im thorugh..im just done..mind games..im not dumb..maybe i am..