bitch

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lilly, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

ppl dont know how much that little word can hurt.
    one minute you think your someones friend and the next second your a bitch and a ***** and slut and you didnt even do anything! and your boyfriend doesnt defend you, he just says "Oh they were drinking, that makes it okay" Im sick of being treated like shit by everyone, i just wish i didnt even exist at all

2. xsomewhatdamagedx

xsomewhatdamagedx Well-Known Member

it sounds like you need to get that person out of your life because their not doing you any good friends aren't supposed to be like that and name calling is beyond childish. they sound like they use alcohol as an excuse for treating you the way they do theres no way you should have to put up with that because its not fair on you.remeber you're not the one in the wrong here they are

3. Jason94

Jason94 New Member

People say that stuff to make themselves feel better. You are not bitch or a slut, and you did nothing to deserve that. When I was in grade 10, I hung with around a group of ppl that smoked weed, got drunk and did sketchy things. One day one of these "friends" punched me in the face for no reason. I decided that these were not the kind of ppl I wanted to be around. Soo I ditched. I felt lonely for a little while, but eventually new friends came along and it was all good.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

sorry that this happened

I think that people will say certain things knowing they are not true, but they say them anyway because they want to hurt you. Or because they want to hurt someone, anyone.

I think that it would be reasonable for you to insist that your bf stick up for you, if that is what you want

5. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i hope things work out.

6. Craig

Craig Banned Member

People can be very inconsiderate but I feel like its mostly their intention behind what they say that matters the most. Keeping that in mind helps me put things in prospective when Im hurt by someone.

7. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Like others have said, these don't sound like friends. I'd get out of there and find new people to hang around with ASAP. Your boyfriend should have defended you and I think it's something you should discuss with him - he won't know how you feel about it if you don't tell him.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Ditto!!! I agree with the rest.. Dump your friend and don't let her back in your life.. Talk to the boyfriend and open his eyes..

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Your boyfriend should have said something in your defense, otherwise, he is basically agreeing with what they said. Maybe you need a new boyfriend and new friends?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.