bitched at

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cloudy, Apr 12, 2012.

1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

I made the mistake of mentioning suicide at my bible study and a lady in there went and told my cousin about what i said. my father proceeded to bitch at me. i felt embarrassed for a while and a little mad at the lady in bible study. i just know now not to talk about things with people unless its my counselor. trust issues.

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

It is hardly surprising that you have trust issues when you feel attacked or "bitched at" by people when you share, or they discover, personal information. I understand why you feel a little mad at the lady in bible study; I expect she was worried about you and trying to ensure your safety but I can't imagine that makes you feel any the less exposed or vulnerable.
    I am sorry you feel you cannot talk to people; I hope you know that here you can be as open as you need to be and that we will support you :hug:

3. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

hardly surprising...ha

4. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

glad you have a counselor you can talk to

my trust issues cause to shut up and shut down in the presence of doctors and therapists

5. Damask

Damask Well-Known Member

Freya is right, she was probably just worried about you and wanted to help. I hope you give her a piece of your mind, though, and tell her how NOT helpful it actually was. She needs to know so she can apologize to you.

6. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

just got into a fight. tired of the neighbors. gonna stab one of them. can't have any peace ever. they won't leave me alone.

7. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

why is that? too noisy? also that one person that ratted you out . you should find something out about her and tell the church group ... anonymously and ruin her rep.

8. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

nah. that wouldn't be right.

9. Damask

Damask Well-Known Member

What was your fight about, cloudy?

What?! No way! Why would you even suggest something like this?

10. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. Some people need to just mind their own business.

11. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

You are right. Some people need to mind their own business but going and telling other people something about her is not right and will not help at all.

12. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

My mom was bitching at me earlier and I'm worried she will hurt my cat.
    I have no where else to go. I'm screwed. I do want to kill myself but I don't have the money just yet :(
    I need to have the money in a few weeks. Going to be extremely hard to tolerate her in the mean time.

13. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i probably won't go back to the bible study and just attend the services.