Bitter and Twisted rant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Im really pissed off at the minute, everywhere i turn, facebook, here, college, everywhere their are people whining and complaining about how shit their job is and how they envy people who are unemployed, so here let me go through my fuckin day:

7:00am Get out of bed (if i havent got insomnia)
    8.00am Look at jobcentreplus for any work at all
    8.30am Go make a lot of coffee (long day ahead)
    9.00am Ring up the various agencies ive joined to see if they have work
    9.30am Warch jeremy kyle bitching about how half of britain is happy to be unemployed making me feel much better about my situation, really.
    10.30am Check email to see if anyone has got back to me on any of the jobs i applied for
    11.00am Go look at various sited such as monsterjobs, gumtree, jobsite to see if they have anything
    12.00am Have lunch
    12.30pm-8pm repeat the morning

Now how do you think people feel who desperately want a job feels like when they are confronted with shit like oh ive had enough of my job, i hate it, etc...? Tell you what id trade places with anyone of you in a second. You try living on what i have to every fortnight. Not only is it degrading, my self worth has gone down the shitter because i am now viewed as a pariah on the hard working individuals who pay for my income support.

Tell you what, the second the UK stops migration from the EU and deports the eastern europeans will be the day i shall be singing and dancing in the fucking streets. One more person decides to tell me its not a problem and im gonna scream. Wanna know how i know? Go and look at how many british workers are actually working on the Olympic park and Onlympic stadium in stratford London. Im a qualified sparky and i cant get a job for 2 reasons, 1 companies can pay eastern europeans less because they are not subject to our minimum wage laws, 2. The CRB checks are so fucking ridiculous i cant even get a job as a bin man at the moment.

I just want people to grasp the reality of what its like being unemployed. They should count themselves lucky they have a damn job

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I'm not dismissing your feeling and opinions, just wanted to point out that being in a job that you are miserable in can evoke many similar emotions too.

But then, i am not one for comparing or judging another person's situation.

I hope you can find work soon :hug:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I've worked in jobs I've hated. But now I don't have a job at all, and I wish I could go back to the one I didn't like because at least it was work. So I get where you're coming from. I know people have the right to complain about jobs they hate, but I've got family members who do it constantly and then make nasty comments about the fact that I don't have a job at the moment. They seriously piss me off.

4. Kaos General

Its seriously depressing because im just sick and tired of being unable to afford anything. I have to watch everything that i spend money on.

5. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Well Wayne, i get where you are coming from.
    BUT.
    The English raped, murdered and stole their way to the largest empire the world has ever seen, we took over countries, drained them of their resources and made slaves of millions.
    I have seen terrible poverty in other countries and totally get why other nationalities come here to get work and provide for their families.
    We will always get free loaders, no matter the country, society or culture, thats just the nature of the beast.
    Im proud to be English, ive been in the army, in prison, on the streets, used drugs and fought life every step of the way at times.
    Tell you what though, i hope that this country becomes a template for change in the whole world.
    I hope that by letting our country become truely multi-cultural with no boundaries or borders, no racism or hate, that the world looks and maybe changes a little.
    Imagine a world were no borders exist, where religons live side by side in acceptence, where harmony prevails over anger and hate.
    Mankind is heading for a fall if it keeps on as it is, something has to change, i hope its us.
    I hope that we all can learn to treat each other and our planet with caring, even if it is just so as the little ones have a chance of a future.

6. Kaos General

Ummmm ok not really sure what yout point is? Ok if all the migrants from eastern europe had to abide by the same minimum wage laws as us then there would be no problem, i mean they're being fucked over just as much as we are

7. me myself and i

Dunno Wayne, guess im not really making a particular point, just adding my thoughts, thats all.

8. Kaos General

ah ok. I cant find a job due to this stupid CRB check, the second my record comes back thats it its game over

9. me myself and i

I know that one too, bites me in the arse, hard.

10. Kaos General

Im a 27 year old recovering heroin addict who hasnt worked for 10 years so no references. I have 162 criminal convictions so fail the CRB check every single time, hell i cant even get a passport

11. me myself and i

Ouch! well, i wish you luck, to be recovering from that vile life stealer is enough for anyone. peace.

12. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Really hope you manage to find a job soon :hug: can't really comment on the rest as i am one of the people who complains constantly about a job that is actually piss easy :S

13. Kaos General

Ive been clean forn the past 3 years now but ill always be recovering from it

nah you dont, im pretty sure if you wasnt living where you are then you would actually love your job

14. bornslippy

bornslippy Member

Thats capitalism for you. But don't blame the eastern europeans thier willing to do the jobs quite a few Brits just won't do. As for being jobless I understand completely it's difficult at the minute. But good luck.