Bitterness and Blood " Caution Graphic"

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by NaDinSin, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaDinSin

NaDinSin Member

With bitterness I see the blood, emotion pours forth a mighty flood.
    Not enough the red on my skin knife in hand I do it again. Thru the muscle and onto the bone, unable to cry or even to moan. Insufficiant the pain I feel, so I pray to God never to heal.
    Loaded and ready I hold the gun, knowing full well this won't be fun. Right hand up with fingers flexed, I pull the trigger tho why I'm vexed. Nothing is working the way I thought, wasted so much money on pills I bought. Swollowing mercury at the age of ten diddent do anything, try it again.
    Hydrocloric acid a radical plan, drink a cup to forget who I am. But I'm still here after all I've done, the knife, the pills the acid and gun. I wake each day to the sun and the birds, my children laughing, my wife's loving words.
    I pray to God " GIVE ME A SIGN!!", his only answer " Its not your time".
    NaDinSin.

2. riz

riz Senior Member

That is amazing. Those words really speak to me. It's as if you've taken them right out of my mind. Thank you for your raw honesty. If anything, you should realize how much your words can mean to people that feel just like you. It really isn't your time. You have so much left to tell.

Stay safe.
    With love,
    RiZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.