Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by broke, Mar 28, 2013.

1. broke

broke Well-Known Member

How sweet would it be to just let it all go, and step into a world of smiling friends and nothing expected of us but simple gestures of kindness and civil discourse? No pressure, no heat, no flack from anyone. What is worth more than a warm kind smile from someone who sincerely cares about you? How many of us have that smile to give? I think about how once given, it can be returned. But this world is so full of pain...a network of interconnected hells, layered and knotted one into and upon the other. An orgy of demons perpetually conceiving our collective nightmare. So would it not be sweet to step into that other world? A living world?

Not the afterlife, just the life. People wanna let go of life...understandably...wish we could all just let go of hell an embrace life. How sweet that would be.

Really...a warm hand to hold, a kind smile, a gentle caring ears, a mind that will not judge. If there is one thing I can give to the world, it might just be that. That would justify an existence. Funny how when that hand is extended it is slapped away or bitten, the smile when shown is returned with a disapproving scowl, the voice when heard is shouted over, the mind is assailed, broken, shut down. To let go, to embrace. Ugh.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
  2. Anonymousnobody

Anonymousnobody Well-Known Member

I wish that life could become a reality. It...would be just right.
  3. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I would love to find a life like that. Just the open mind would be great. But I know it won't happen...sadly...
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

The world of my dreams would be awesome. Then maybe I'd actually have a reason to live.