Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by cole624, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cole624

cole624 Member

might have a date. and while i am most certainly (nervously) excited. i have a creeping feeling of guilt. my ex hasnt talked to me in over 2 years. i havent gone a single hour without thinking of her this entire time, and that's not an exaggeration. just when i make a baby step forward i start to feel bad about it? i dont know if ill ever get over her. the girl i am thinking of going on a date with went to elementary and middle school with me, we got back into contact over fb, but it's been 7 years since we have seen each other in person. she is a good person though. so pretty much, is it being selfish trying to start over with someone if you arent over the last one? if im seeking my own happiness at the moment would that mean im just using this one?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no you are moving forward now and who knows this girl may replace the emptiness you feel you have to accept your ex has no more place in your life so give this girl a chance
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

I agree with total eclipse cole, you cannot live your life pining for something that was not going to work anyway, you are far better off by renewing your acquaintance with your old school friend, bringing to it the wisdom and experience the last one gave you. All the best :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.