BitWine - Counseling and advice

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by leptoon, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leptoon

leptoon Well-Known Member

BitWine is an online advice giving group. They have people that give expert advice in everything from automotive stuff to depression and suicide. Really a bit of everything. I am registered as a depression/suicide counselor. I am also in the process of registering with Kasamba but it takes some time getting approved.

I am available pretty much any time during any day of the week. I like to be on late at night, as that is when most people become depressed (don't ask me why lol) I can help you and give you advice in whatever area you need, but I am specialized in depression and mood disorders.

My normal rate is $0.50 a minute, but just say your from SF and I won't charge anything.

P.S. Please don't take this as an ad... It's free for SF members. I am just trying to help as best I can.
  2. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

After some consideration consider it restored. :smile:
  3. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

Sorry, I'm a bit conufused here. You're a depression/suicide counselor, qualified I assume?

I'd assume that people become or are more aware of their depression/mood when they're alone. Night time is for the majority the time when people are finished school or work and aren't busy so haven't the time really to focus on themselves, thoughts or emotions regarding anything due to various tasks to be completed, more focused.

Also the SAD could extend in theory to be as much as daylight and night time during both winter and summer.

Just a thought but then again I'm not a depression/suicide counselor. ;)
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I may have to check this out. It could be a good resource.
  5. leptoon

I can't edit this... odd. Heres what I was going to replace it with.

"Well, I signed up with BitWine and Kasamba. They are online advice giving groups. They have people that give expert advice in everything from automotive stuff to depression and suicide. Really a bit of everything. I am registered as a depression/suicide counselor.

Quote from the Kasamba website.

"Finding the expert help that you need is easy on Kasamba. With more than 29,000 registered experts in over 600 categories to choose from, chances are, we`ll have just the right professional in the exact area of expertise that you need.

After browsing through profiles and deciding upon an expert, review past-client ratings and feedback to ensure that the individual you`ve chosen for the job is the best, most dependable professional to meet your needs. Then, once you`re ready to make contact, simply press the `Contact Live!` button and you`ll be linked to your expert immediately.

You`ll have a few minutes, at no cost, to get a sense of the person you`ve chosen and to discern whether they`re right for the job. When you feel confident that they`ll be able to provide you with the quality service that you need, click the `Hire` button to begin your paid session via Live Chat or Phone.

Sometimes an expert that you`d like to consult with is not online. When this is the case, you`ll be prompted to email a request for their services. Your expert will answer as soon as they can – generally, in less than 24 hours. If you`re not quite sure about the kind of expert you need, post your request to our Public Board and let the appropriate experts come to you with their proposals and fees.

Speaking of fees, it`s important to note that on Kasamba there are no hidden costs. You`ll always pay your expert`s by-the-minute rate, multiplied by the exact amount of time you`ve interacted after clicking the `hire` button. For email sessions where the amount is pre-determined before your expert provides their services, your credit card will be billed only once the session has been completed, and only after you`ve reviewed and accepted your expert`s invoice.

It`s as simple as that. After your session is complete, be sure to take the time to rate the quality and service of your expert. Like those before you, the feedback that you leave will help the next person find Kasamba`s best experts available. "

My normal rate is $0.50 a minute, but just say your from SF and I won't charge anything :D

Toll Free Hot line. I now offer a toll free depression and suicide hot line. It might be better if when you're suicidal that you call 1-800-SUICIDE but this is just a line where you can talk to me. Someone who actually understands.

The number is 1877-327-5342

Could a mod please edit my thread for me and delete this post? Thanks!
  6. leptoon

Before I graduated high school, I was a school counselor. I have also been on another forum that we will call FTI for about two years giving this kind of advice. I also hold an honorary LPC. It was given to me after I talked a student out of suicide while he was holding a gun threatening to shoot himself.

I have no "actual" degrees, but I am good at giving advice and I am around when you need me. If I think you are a danger to yourself, I refer you to 911. I don't try to handle anything I can't. The hot line and the other two services are for suicide and emotional advice only. If you are holding a gun or bleeding out, call 911. If you need someone to talk to, call me.
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

. . . I think so also.
  8. leptoon

Thanks for the support guys. I was expecting a "Go away, ad!" lol
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.