• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Bizzare Need to be rescued

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornFree

I am not sure if I am alone in feeling this way?

But as far back as I can remember I actually long to be rescued, for someone to take me away, to make things that were happening to me stop. I can't believe I still feel this way, I still have this insane need for people to care, for someone to really understand, to really get me...

Madam Mim

I feel exactly the same way. And yet, when people try to help, I push them away and don't let them rescue me. Urgh, I'm so messed up.

Mim

Nick_K

I used to feel that way when I was younger. I grew up in a violent household so heck yeah I wanted someone to take me away from that. Gave up on being rescued, but I still wish someone would understand me. Doesn't help that my personality style only shows up in 2% of the population

I am not sure if I am alone in feeling this way?

But as far back as I can remember I actually long to be rescued, for someone to take me away, to make things that were happening to me stop. I can't believe I still feel this way, I still have this insane need for people to care, for someone to really understand, to really get me...
Ditsy, that's not weird - that's human nature - we all need to feel love, care and compassion and you're most certainly not alone in feeling that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$410.00
Goal
$255.00