Blaaaargh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookie

Hey guys, how has your day been? ive had a pretty, up and down couple of weeks... so lets preface this with the fact i have anx and depression... over the last few weeks ive been having mood swings... one day i'll wake up and feel like i can conquer the world, like friday, i got my first uni assignment through (1200 words on why i wanna be an engineer) and bam i blasted that out in twenty minutes. when im in this mood my mind races, and its like someone has taken the filing cabinet of my mind and just thrown it against a wall... but then i'll wake up the next day and can barely get out of bed... even on my 'up' days i think about killing myself at least six times a day. now im lying here staring at the glow of my mobile phone as i bear my soul to those of you kind enough to take notice.
peace brothers and sisters, i hope you find happiness soon.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Rookie i do hope you have more up days then low ones Hope if not you get a hold of your doc to help get the meds regulated ok stress of school can send you out of control alot so keep in touch with doc ok nice to meet you

Rookie

I would love to say that i have more up days than down, at the moment i'd say its 70% bad days, but i'd take the shit days for the good ones. im on anti depressants atm and have been on various ssri's and anti depressants for the past two years... but even in my darkest moments, i know that soon a good day will come :) just wish that i felt good tonight...
peace out brothers and sisters, i hope you all find the happiness you deserve.

Sparky777

Hang in there, I know it's tough but we're all struggling together through this. It must be awful to feel like you're on top of the world one day and then go tumbling down the next but find the strength to grit your teeth through it and there will be better days that make life worth living. I hope we all make it out of this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00