Black Friday Madness!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Soooo... who is going nuts and spending all they have on black Friday tomorrow? I have only a small sum saved but still going to go into the crowds and get some bargains. I am on the lookout for reduced perfumes, make up, nail art, books, bath sets, natural remedies,clothes of course.

Who's with me? :eek:

This is my very first time venturing out on black Friday so I'm really looking forward to it and the buzz of it :)

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Lol I already spent a lot of money on my favorite online site. I got $15 off my order, so that was a bonus. I don't know if I will be doing regular shopping, as I am scheduled to work and not sure if they are going to call us off or not. But I've never really done Black Friday, the crowds are huge here, even in a small town. I hope you have fun and I hope everyone else who goes shopping will have fun too and get great bargains.

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I have done Black Friday Shopping since I was a baby lol I have never missed out on it. I already started after my thanks giving celebration and will start bright and early today I so should be in bed sleeping lol hugs have fun Black Friday is the best

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
How did you do petal hug I spent way too much money lol but I got some good buys but now I need to not spend anymore till next year since I spent way too much hugs everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00