Black Magic

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Milkyway, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Milkyway

Milkyway Well-Known Member

Few years ago, I was sent to Africa (Ethiopia) for a fraud investigation. You get to the bottom, find the culprit, bring her to justice. Don't tell me I am a superstitious person. I am a senior professional, fellow member of a reputed professional body, served world's top most companies (as part of senior management and also in honorary capacity), and very well travelled. She turned out to be a witch, ............... black magic witch. I don't know what she did or if she did anything at all or even knowing why things started to happen. After some time, I realized something was wrong. At the same time, I came across an article on black magic and many things started making sense (or like one may say appeared correlated, all pieces perfectly fit together). The last thing that I yet to see is a painful death. I fought back, never accepted this could be true (like most, if not all, of you believe), failed, tried again, again failed, again tried, but nothing worked. Still fighting, have lost everything, my house, my farmhouse, my commercial property, my saving account, my checking account, by job, my wife, and my only child............. I became alone and penny-less. Even today, I tried to call few friends for help who could hire me. Surprisingly, no telephone numbers in my cell of the ones I was trying to contact. Sent them e-mails, but could manage to send those mails only after fixing my computer that suddenly crashed when I intended to write those e-mails. No response yet, maybe by tomorrow. Then I tried to apply for a couple of jobs (one in Ethiopia) but all my resume files were lost in that crash. Checked e-mails, found no resume, not a single one with any of my mails. I remember sending scores each day a few years back. The only thing I could find was something on PHP (or so) UN form. Tried to copy and paste on a word file, no Microsoft Office of course after the crash. This was for today. Tomorrow will be few new surprises. It is everyday. About a year ago, some Indian spiritual Guru told me that I was under the dark shadow of black magic (whatever it means) without getting any hint from me. This is first time anyone is getting this idea. I never ever mentioned this suspicion to anyone else before. (Who would you expect such a non-sense from a person like me?) Although I was aware of this, called that guru a fraud and denied there could be any magic and asked him to leave ("Get lost from here you fraud" were my exact words). The series of things going on with me seemed un-ending. Tomorrow is yet another day of problems waiting for me. Will fight this daily war, let's see what happens. The only thing that keeps me going is maybe my Karama. I am not a very good person, just an average person, but have always tried to do good things.
  2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

Re: Lets focus on Sharing the solution

research counter spells
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Ask for a cleansing from your local priest.
  4. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Dont underestimate the power of Black magic!
  5. Milkyway

There are a number of things on the net to counter black magic, they are of three types:

1. Some ridiculous rituals, dos and don'ts, what to wear, stones, etc.
    2. Through religion, and
    3. With the help of Dr. Phil

I tried it through believes and the way I think about it, not the 1. above though. For past 6 years, every year is worst than previous. Every year I realize the situation last year was much much better. If its a coincidence, never heard of that, not to this extent.

I will keep on fighting, no matter what the outcome, I will go on keep on fighting. I was very strong until two days ago, despite having an injury to my spinal cord. Last week, I slipped and fell on the hard floor of my restaurant, was alone, could not move no limb for about a minute, maybe two or three, but refused to surrender and finally got up. It is still hurting. Falling down and dropping things in a way that never happened before or very frequently is considered a sign of one under dark magic. I don't know if there was a magic in my this fall or just the slippery washing bleach on the floor, but dropping things continued for about a year, has now stopped. I knew what would happen if I see a doctor. Like my brothers and sister, they will break my willpower. I never felt like a loser until they came and told me that what I am doing has no chance of working. I will be the last man standing. No body supports a whole army that is running away, but everybody comes to help that one man who refuses to surrender and keeps on fighting alone against a whole army. I am that man, or maybe was until they came to tell me that I am alone in this struggle or its not worth fighting any more. No matter what happens, I will keep on fighting.

It is not that I cannot fight, it is only that I am discouraged to fight. But I will keep on fighting this Black Magic or Murphy's Law or Hard Luck or negative chain of events, or whatever it is. I may have to change my tactics, but won't exactly surrender to them. Someday, I will succeed to tell this story to everyone but in a different tone, .....................followed by a laundry list of advises and quotes, that every one would believe. Like she wrote: Tomorrow, ............... If Tomorrow Comes.

The guy who was supposed to come to discuss the sell off didn't come today, adding to my worries. Have to call him.
  6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Good luck. I have no experience or idea how to help in this situation
  7. Milkyway

You already helped. You made me feel that I am not alone. Thanks.

The guy didn't come, but he called. I think he has some plan. Let's hope for the best.
  8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Try saying the prayer to the Archangel Michael every day:

defende nos in proelio;
    contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
    Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
    tuque, Princeps militiae Caelestis,
    satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
    qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
    divina virtute in infernum detrude.

English translation used in Ireland
    Blessed Michael, Archangel,
    defend us in the hour of conflict;
    be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
    May God restrain him, we humbly pray;
    and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
    by the power of God, thrust, down to hell, Satan,
    and with him the other wicked spirits
    who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.

I've put it in latin and English, use the one you feel most comfortable with.
    I will say it each day in your name as well.
  9. Milkyway

Thanks Terry.
  10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I like what Terry suggested. Because Archangel Michael deals with this stuff. Also you might want to try saying "the our father" aka lords prayer. This prayer transcends religion. It burns lower vibrations because it has such a high vibrational imprint, lower vibrations literally have to leave or they are in a great amount of pain. I learned it because i used to help people who had stuff around them.

I do not know if this would help you. But you might want to try. If you do want to try, then I would recommend saying it quite often. As well as doing what Terry suggessted. Also, if you feel okay about it, you might want to consider asking Archangel Michael, in your own words to remove all that is not of light from around you and your home. And to replace light where anything of darkness was removed. The universe will not tolerate a void. What is removed is always replaced by something. So it is always wise when asking that something be removed, that you request the empty space where it once was, be filled with pure light. Wishing you best
  11. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Milkway, a deal with where you see everything going wrong. Such a heavy mental strain to deal. I hope your situation changes and some good luck occurs.

Please remember you have the support of the forum to get you through tough time. You have my personal support and please PM direct to talk in private.

You are important and keep remembering that. Take care and be safe.
  12. Milkyway

Thanks for your kind words Unknown. I really really appreciate the help and support you people have made available at this forum.

I have thick skin, once, only once, let me get through this. I intend to spend rest of my life helping people going through rough times. This month only, just this month. If this month passes well.

I will pm you soon on getting in right frame of mind and on been able to think clearly. I don't know much about you, nor you about myself. I am not finished, black magic or hard luck whatever it is cannot finish me, never, if I this support remains.

Helping myself coming out of this mess is a small task, sooner or later it will happen, I am sure. The greater challenge will be to rescue as many people as possible who need help. This is where I will need your support.

Thanks again.
  13. Milkyway

The only issue I am facing in dealing with my situation is not what happens but because events happen one by one over the time. If everything had happened all in one time, I would have been through by now. But they happen one by one in an unending way.

Now it is my shoulder that is giving problem. That fall damaged my body more than what I initially suspected. I cannot afford the luxury of paying attention to that right now. I have a lot to do today. Today is the make or break day for me. I have to take several decisions and actions.

Have to run so fast that I leave all my problems behind.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
  14. Milkyway

One problem down, needed some efforts but finally managed to knock it off, at least for a month.
    Time for a cup of (my lousy) coffee.
  15. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Give thanks that you can make a coffee! you would be astonished at how much of a privalidge something as simple as being able to do that is....

Here are some prayers I found...

Anima Christi

Soul of Christ, sanctify me; Body of Christ, save me; Blood of Christ, inebriate me; Water from the side of Christ, wash me; Passion of Christ, strengthen me; O good Jesus, hear me; within your wounds, hide me; let me never be separated from you; from the evil one, protect me; at the hour of my death, call me; and bid me to come to you; that with your saints, I may praise you forever and ever. Amen.
    Breaking Curses

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, by the power of his cross, his blood and his resurrection, I take authority over all curses, hexes, spells, voodoo practices, witchcraft assignments, satanic rituals, incantations and evil wishes that have been sent my way, or have passed down the generational bloodline. I break their influence over my life by the power of the risen Lord Jesus Christ, and I command these curses to go back to where they came from and be replaced with a blessing.
    I ask forgiveness for and renounce all negative inner vows and agreements that I have made with the enemy, and I ask that you Lord Jesus Christ release me from any bondage they may have held in me. I claim your shed blood over all aspects of my life, relationships, ministry endeavors and finances. I thank you for your enduring love, your angelic protection, and for the fullness of your abundant blessings.
    Prayer against Evil

Spirit of our God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Most Holy Trinity, descend upon me. Please purify me, mold me, fill me with yourself, and use me. Banish all the forces of evil from me; destroy them, vanquish them so that I can be healthy and do good deeds.

Banish from me all spells, witchcraft, black magic, demonic assignments, malefice, maledictions and the evil eye; diabolic infestations, oppressions, possessions; all that is evil and sinful; jealousy, treachery, envy; all physical, psychological, moral, spiritual and diabolical ailments; as well as all enticing spirits, deaf, dumb, blind, mute and sleeping spirits, new-age spirits, occult spirits, religious spirits, antichrist spirits, and any other spirits of death and darkness.
    I command and bid all the powers who molest me—by the power of God Almighty, in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior—to leave me forever, and to be consigned into the everlasting lake of fire, that they may never again touch me or any other creature in the entire world. Amen.
    The Breastplate of Saint Patrick

I armor myself today with the power of the Most Holy Trinity, in the oneness of God, Creator of the universe. I armor myself today with the baptism of Christ, his crucifixion and resurrection, his ascension and glorious second coming.

I armor myself today with God’s guidance to direct me, God’s might to sustain me, God’s wisdom to instruct me; God’s word to give me speech, God’s shield to protect me; God’s army to defend me, against the snares of demons, against the lure of vices, against all who plot me harm.

I invoke all these virtues today against every hostile and merciless power that may assail me, against the incantations of false prophets, against the black laws of heathenism, against the false laws of heresy, against the deceits of idolatry, against every art and spell that binds the soul to evil.

Christ guard me today against every poison, burning, drowning and fatal wounding. Christ be with me, Christ be behind me, Christ be within me, Christ be beside me, Christ to win me. Christ to comfort and restore me, Christ to be where danger threatens, Christ be in the hearts of those around me, forevermore.
    Denouncing the Occult

Heavenly Father, in the name of your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, I denounce Satan and all his works, all forms of witchcraft, the use of divination, the practice of sorcery, dealing with mediums, channeling with spirit guides, the Ouija board, astrology, Reiki, hypnosis, automatic writing, horoscopes, numerology, all types of fortune telling, palm readings, levitation, and anything else associated with the occult or Satan. I renounce and forsake my involvement in all of them in the name of Jesus Christ who came in the flesh, and by the power of his cross, his blood and his resurrection, I break their hold over my life.

I confess all these sins before you and ask you to cleanse and forgive me. I forgive myself and ask you Lord Jesus to enter my heart and create in me the kind of person you have intended me to be. I ask you to send forth the gifts of your Holy Spirit to baptize me, just as you baptized your disciples on the day of Pentecost.

I thank you heavenly Father for strengthening my inner spirit with the power of your Holy Spirit, so that Christ may dwell in my heart. Through faith, rooted and grounded in love, may I be able to comprehend with all the saints, the breadth, length, height and depth of Christ’s love which surpasses all understanding. Amen.

Standard Deliverance

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, by the power of his cross, his blood and his resurrection, I bind you Satan, the spirits, powers and forces of darkness, the nether world, and the evil forces of nature.

I take authority over all curses, hexes, demonic activity and spells directed against me, my relationships, ministry endeavors, finances, and the work of my hands; and I break them by the power and authority of the risen Lord Jesus Christ. I stand with the power of the Lord God Almighty to bind all demonic interaction, interplay and communications between spirits sent against me, and send them directly to Jesus Christ for him to deal with as he wills.

I ask forgiveness for and renounce all negative inner vows that I have made with the enemy, and ask that Jesus Christ release me from these vows and from any bondage they may have held in me. I claim the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, over every aspect of my life for my protection. Amen.

Prayer against Malefice[SUP]1[/SUP]
    God, our Lord, King of ages, All-powerful and Almighty, you who made everything and who transform everything simply by your will; you who changed into dew the flames of the seven-times hotter furnace and protected and saved your three holy children.

You are the doctor and physician of my soul. You are the salvation of those who turn to you. I beseech you to make powerless, banish, and drive out every diabolic power and presence; every evil influence, malefice or evil eye and all evil actions aimed against me.

Where there is envy and malice, give me an abundance of goodness, endurance, victory and charity. O Lord, you who love man, I beg you to reach out your powerful hands and your most high and mighty arms and come to my aid.

Send your angel of peace over me, to protect my body and soul. May he keep at bay and vanquish every evil power, every poison or malice invoked against me by corrupt and envious people.
    Then under the protection of your authority may I sing with gratitude, “The Lord is my salvation; whom should I fear?” I will not fear evil because you are with me, my God, my strength, my powerful Lord, Lord of peace, Father of all ages. Amen.

Prayer for a Spiritual Canopy

Dear Lord Jesus, please forgive me for all the times I have not submitted to your will in my life. Please forgive me for all my sinful actions, making agreements with the enemy, and for believing the devil’s lies. I now submit to you as my Lord, dear Jesus. Now I break every agreement that I have made with the enemy.

Lord Jesus, please send an assignment of angels to remove and bind to the abyss all demons and their devices that had access to me because I believed their lies. I now ask you to establish a hedge of protection around me, over me and under me, and seal it with your blood, Lord Jesus Christ.

I now choose to put on the full armor of God and ask that you cleanse me and seal me, body, mind, soul and spirit, with your blood, Lord Jesus Christ. Please have your angelic army bind up and remove all demons, their devices, and all their power from within this protective hedge and have them sent to the abyss.

Please have your angels destroy all demonic, occult or witchcraft assignments directed against me. Please have your angels stand guard over me and protect me from all attacks of the enemy. I thank you for establishing an impenetrable shield of protection around me, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Binding Evil Spirits

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I stand with the power of the Lord God Almighty to bind Satan and all his evil spirits, demonic forces, satanic powers, principalities, along with all kings and princes of terrors, from the air, water, fire, ground, netherworld, and the evil forces of nature.

I take authority over all demonic assignments and functions of destruction sent against me, and I expose all demonic forces as weakened, defeated enemies of Jesus Christ. I stand with the power of the Lord God Almighty to bind all enemies of Christ present together, all demonic entities under their one and highest authority, and I command these spirits into the abyss to never again return.
    I arise today with the power of the Lord God Almighty to call forth the heavenly host, the holy angels of God, to surround and protect, and cleanse with God’s holy light all areas vacated by the forces of evil. I ask the Holy Spirit to permeate my mind, heart, body, soul and spirit, creating a hunger and thirst for God’s holy Word, and to fill me with the life and love of my Lord, Jesus Christ.
    Removing Demonic Influence

Through the power of Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I renounce and forsake every source of sin in my life. I ask you Lord Jesus to send forth an assignment of angels to destroy every demonic influence that may have contributed to my sinful behaviors. I ask your forgiveness for every act of criticism, impatience, resentment, pride, rebellion, stubbornness, unforgiveness, gossip, disobedience, strife, violence, divorce, accusation, anger, manipulation, jealousy, greed, laziness, revenge, coveting, possessiveness, control, retaliation, selfishness, deceitfulness, deception, dishonesty, unbelief, seduction, lust, pornography, masturbation, idolatry and witchcraft.

May your angelic warriors destroy every demonic influence that may have contributed to my physical, psychological, moral or spiritual infirmities of nerve disorder, lung disorder, brain disorder or dysfunction, AIDS, cancer, hypochondria, hyperactivity, depression, schizophrenia, fatigue, anorexia, bulimia, addictions, gluttony, perfectionism, alcoholism, sexual addictions, sexual perversions, attempted suicide, incest, pedophilia, lesbianism, homosexuality, adultery, confusion, procrastination, self-hatred, isolation, paranoia, nervousness, passivity, indecision, doubt, oppression, rejection, poor self-image, anxiety, shame and fear.

I arise today through the power of the Lord Jesus Christ and ask to be filled with the Holy Spirit’s gifts of peace, patience, love, joy, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control, humility, forgiveness, goodness, fortitude, discipline, truth, relinquishment, good self-image, prosperity, charity, obedience, a sound mind, fulfillment in Christ, acceptance of self, acceptance of others, trust, freedom from addictions, freedom of having-to-control, freedom from shame, wholeness, wellness, health, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and the light and life of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Prayer for Inner Healing [SUP]2[/SUP]
    Dear Lord Jesus, please come and heal my wounded and troubled heart. I beg you to heal the torments that are causing anxiety in my life. I beg you, in a particular way, to heal the underlying source of my sinfulness. I beg you to come into my life and heal the psychological harms that struck me in my childhood and from the injuries they have caused throughout my life.

Lord Jesus, you know my burdens. I lay them on your Good Shepherd’s Heart. I beseech you—by the merits of the great open wound in your heart—to heal the small wounds that are in mine. Heal my memories, so that nothing that has happened to me will cause me to remain in pain and anguish, filled with anxiety.

Heal, O Lord, all those wounds that have been the cause of evil that is rooted in my life. I want to forgive all those who have offended me. Look to those inner sores that make me unable to forgive. You who came to forgive the afflicted of heart, please, heal my wounded and troubled heart.

Heal, O Lord Jesus, all those intimate wounds that are the root cause of my physical illness. I offer you my heart. Accept it, Lord, purify it and give me the sentiments of your Divine Heart.
    Heal me, O Lord, from the pain caused by the death of my loved ones. Grant me to regain peace and joy in the knowledge that you are the Resurrection and the Life. Make me an authentic witness to your resurrection, your victory over sin and death, and your loving presence among all men. Amen.

Healing Your Family Lineage [SUP]3[/SUP]
    Heavenly Father, I come before you as your child, in great need of your help. I have physical health needs, emotional needs, spiritual needs and interpersonal needs. Many of my problems have been caused by my own failures, neglect and sinfulness, for which I humbly beg your forgiveness. I also ask you to forgive the sins of my ancestors whose failures may have left their effects on me in the form of unwanted tendencies, negative behavior patterns and a predisposition toward sin. Heal me, Lord, of all these disorders.

With your help I sincerely forgive everyone, living or dead members of my family lineage, who have directly offended me or my loved ones in any way, or those whose sins have resulted in our present sufferings and disorders. In the name of your divine Son Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I ask you Father, to deliver me and my entire family lineage from the influence of evil.

Free all members of my family tree, including those in adoptive relationships, and those in extended family relationships, from every contaminating form of bondage. By your loving concern for us, heavenly Father, and by the shed blood of your precious Son Jesus, I beg you to extend your blessing to me and all my living and deceased relatives. Heal every negative effect transmitted through all past generations, and prevent such negative effects in all future generations.

I symbolically place the cross of Christ over the head of every person in my family lineage and I ask you to let the cleansing blood of Jesus purify every aspect of my family. Send protective angels to encamp around us and administer to us your divine healing power, even in areas of genetic disability. Give special power to our family members’ guardian angels to heal, protect, guide and encourage each of us in all our needs. Let your healing power be released at this very moment, and let it continue as long as your sovereignty permits.

Replace all bondage in our family lineage with a bonding of holy family love. May there be an ever-deeper bonding with you, Heavenly Father, through the power of your Holy Spirit, to your Son, Jesus Christ. Let the family of the Holy Trinity pervade our family with its tender, warm, loving presence, so that our family may recognize and manifest that love in all our relationships; in Jesus’ precious name. Amen.

16. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Not forgetting these ones...Last but not least...

Renouncing Lodges & Secret Societies

Lord Jesus, I come to you as a sinner seeking forgiveness and healing from all sins committed against you by my family lineage. I honor my earthly father, mother and ancestors, but I utterly turn away from and renounce all their sins, especially those that have exposed me to any kind of harmful influence. I forgive all my ancestors for the effects of their sins and ask to be washed clean of their destructive consequences.

I renounce and rebuke Satan and every evil power that has affected my family lineage. I renounce and forsake my involvement in all lodges, secret societies and any other evil craft practiced by my ancestors. I renounce all oaths and rituals in every level and degree. I renounce witchcraft, the spirit of the antichrist and the curse of any demonic doctrine. I renounce idolatry, blasphemy and all destructive forms of secrecy and deception. I renounce the love of power, the love of money, and any fears that have held me in bondage.

I renounce all spiritually binding oaths taken in Freemasonry, Mormonism, the Order of Amaranth, Oddfellows, Buffalos, Druids and Foresters Lodges, the Ku Klux Klan, The Grange, the Woodmen of the World, Riders of the Red Robe, the Knights of Pythias, the Mystic Order of the Veiled Prophets of the Enchanted Realm, the women’s Orders of the Eastern Star and of the White Shrine of Jerusalem, the Daughters of the Eastern Star, the International Orders of Job’s Daughters, the Rainbow Girls and the boys’ Order of De Molay and any other secret society along with their destructive effects on me and my family.

I renounce the blindfold and hoodwink, and any effects they had on my emotions and eyes, including all confusion and fears. I renounce the noose around the neck, the fear of choking and any spirit that causes difficulty in breathing. I renounce the effects of all pagan objects and symbolism, aprons, books of rituals, rings and jewelry. I renounce the entrapping of others, and observing the helplessness of others during rituals. I renounce false communion, all mockery of the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross, all unbelief, confusion and deception, and all worship of Lucifer as a god.

I humbly ask for your forgiveness, Lord Jesus, and for your blood to cleanse me of all the sins I have committed. Please purify my spirit, soul, mind, emotions and every other part of my body. Please destroy any evil spirits that have attached themselves to me, or my family, because of these sins and cleanse us with the fire of your Holy Spirit. I invite you into my heart, Lord Jesus, and enthrone you as my Lord and Savior for all eternity.
    Closing of Deliverance Prayers

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for awakening my sleeping spirit and bringing me into your light. Thank you, Lord, for transforming me by the renewing of my mind. Thank you, Lord, for pouring out your Spirit on me, and revealing your Word to me. Thank you, Lord, for giving your angels charge over me in all my ways. Thank you for my faith in you and that from my innermost being shall flow rivers of living water. Thank you for directing my mind and heart into the love of the Father and the steadfastness of all your ways. Fill me to overflowing with your life and love, my Lord and King, Jesus Christ.

Prayer for Protection
    Lord Jesus, thank you for sharing with me your wonderful ministry of healing and deliverance. Thank you for the healing I have experienced today. I realize that the sickness of evil is more than my humanity can bear, so I ask that you please cleanse me of any sadness, negative thinking or despair that I may have picked up during my intercession for others.

If I have been tempted to anger, impatience or lust, cleanse me of those temptations, and replace them with your love, joy and peace. If any evil spirits have attached themselves to me or oppressed me in any way, I command you, spirits of earth, fire, water, the netherworld, or the evil forces of nature, to depart now and go straight to Jesus Christ, for him to deal with you as he wills.
    Come Holy Spirit, renew me, fill me anew with your power, your life and your joy. Strengthen me where I feel weak and clothe me with your light. Fill me with your life. Lord Jesus, please send your holy angels to minister to me and protect me from all forms of sickness, harm and accidents. I thank you and praise you my Lord, God and King.

Psalm 91[SUP] 4[/SUP]
    You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence; he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
    You will not fear the terror of the night, or the arrow that flies by day, or the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or the destruction that wastes at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only look with your eyes and see the punishments of the wicked. Because you have made the Lord your refuge, the Most High your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent.
    For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, so that you will not dash your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the adder, the young lion and the serpent you will trample under foot.
    Those who love me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know my name. When they call to me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them my salvation.

with Love ...Gabriel...
  17. Milkyway

Thanks Gabriel. I feel much better just after first reading, also got some food for thought. I forgive those who I never did in my life before. Difficult for me to do that but let our Lord do the justice.

Yes, been able to do even most simple tasks is a blessing for many. Like I mentioned in my first post, I came here to seek help, but soon realized I should rather be helping.
  18. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

Do Not Attack Evil – Dissolve It!

‘The whole of Creation contains two aspects, the negative side of life and its positive counterpart, that which is good. Being all love, this part absorbs what is called evil into itself and creates good from it… Both the forces of good and evil proceed from the life of God. Many people cannot accept the truth that they are within the power of God. However, God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and humankind lives in the heart of God. Yet, God has two aspects, and when these are understood and rightly viewed, it becomes possible to recognise the wise higher purpose of what is called evil. It is the unevolved and undeveloped aspects of life. It is also the consuming and destructive force, the fire that tries humankind’s mettle, and absorbs and removes that which has become unwanted. Many people think that by attacking evil, they can help the world rid itself from it. But, we would say that the illumined soul refrains from attack and, by radiating love and light, beauty and truth, dissolves it.’
    Good Or White Magic

‘Good or white magic is performed with the knowledge and assistance of the Angels of Light. It is a ritual carried out by a good person who works from the heart centre. Because they love, they do not try to impose their own will upon others. They seek nothing for themselves, but work unselfishly for the good of the many. In the New Age, many groups who work with the White Light will spring up, all over the Earth. To work in such a group requires the spirit of selfless service and dedication, and allies the server with the Forces of Light.

‘If, however, people want to work entirely for themselves, to draw everything to themselves and to impose their will upon others, then they form an alliance with the negative forces. The true brother and sister has no thought of themselves. Their one desire is to give love and light, to bless and raise all God’s children to a Higher state [of consciousness]. They give without reservations, from the depths of their being. This selfless giving distinguishes the white from the dark magic’.

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

With love – Aquarius

19. Milkyway

Its not easy, not impossible but just not easy.

You hear a low noise in complete silence. Probably also in a little noisy environment but surely not in a very noisy environment.
    You can see something in a brightly lit room, maybe also in a dim light, but surely not in complete darkness
    You can think rationally when at peace, maybe when you are little bit stressed, but surely not when you are extremely worried.

Extreme worry shuts off some thoughts, you don't want to think about the problem and its solution options. Your brain doesn't let you do that. Your brain is selfish, it does that to avoid pain that it gets by thinking about that problem. You keep on worrying but cannot make your brain to think rationally and find a solution that may lie inches away, very simple and practical solution or a sure way out. You get stuck in a vicious circle. Even if someone else's brain is thinking for you, you refuse to accept the analysis or the solution options. Your brain does not want you to think even about that. Your brain becomes your enemy, a brutal enemy. You wonder about it only after when the situation has improved or when situation has gotten worse, that is, when situation breaks status quo. You are not able to correctly analyse the situation when worried, the hopes you create with incorrect analysis proves false. You regret later. You regret why you trusted on these false hopes. False hopes are your enemies, very brutal enemies. You think negatively, you think about what could go wrong, you portray a picture of extreme distress, sky is falling. This extreme negativity never lets you do anything positive. Extreme negativity is your enemy, a brutal enemy. You want to think freely, you want to think with an open mind, you want to list all possible scenarios and your rational responses to these scenarios. But you cannot break that barrier between rational thinking and contaminated thinking.

Its not easy, not impossible just not easy.

The guy didn't show up even today. Tomorrow will now be tomorrow.

I am waiting for this tomorrow since August 2009. It will never come. Black Magic is working. First it was tomorrow about a little thing, then it grew bigger, then more bigger, then massive, now it is a matter of life and death. Never rely on tomorrow. It never comes.
  20. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

We were born in the likeness of the creator there for we create ! what we beleive we receive... Just a suggestion maybe if you come and get involved in the new thread in road to recovery... sharing the solution...It will evoke a new sense of positivity and give you permission to share the solution and receive it for yourself... x Peace and light...Gabriel