Black racist gets pwned by a 67 year old man

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Xaos, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaos

Xaos Well-Known Member

If you're a fucking retard who gets offended by people defending themselves from violence, then don't watch this video.

A misunderstanding starts between a 67 white guy and a black guy who claims he is 50...yeah right.. then the black guy picks a fight with the white guy and gets his ass handed to him

you can hear the black girl holding the camera saying;

"say it again pinky"
    "beat his white ass"

Nothing like an old fashioned bit of racism to liven up the mood ay? ;)

After you seen it, check out this remix, very funny
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

That got his ass kicked by that guy and it was clearly self doubt about it...hell the white guy even moved away at one point to calm things down....thank god it was on video tape.
  3. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

4. Xaos

Xaos Well-Known Member

Nah, not really, theres another clip with him talking about it, his mother had just passed away and some thug was picking a fight with him, not the sort of shit you want when your feeling down is it? Or at all for that matter...
  5. Xaos

Xaos Well-Known Member

LOL, the old guy said

"green goblin aint got shit on me" :yay:
  6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

well all I got to say is the black guy deserved it...he thought he was cool pissing on an elderly and that he was all tough, well he got a really violent reality check...

I was on a bus once and as I got up to leave, this guy punched me in the shoulder because I was exiting to the front...I was so insulted I yelled, pushed him and screamed at him but the bus driver tried to hush us up...

so I totally understand what the white man felt....

I'm sorry to say but black people are one of the most racist people on earth...if you dare say that you dont like a black person, instantly they go hide under their "your racist" instead of just realising that the person just doesnt like you, not your color but you period...I guess its harder to take that someone doesnt like you than if they dont like your color...

in the beginning of the video, the black guy repeats what he told the white guy and it was a racist comment, saying that white men can't spit shine their he started it...and got his ass kicked...
  7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Incidentally, they're both guilty of assault - the old guy went way too far.

Oh the irony is dripping off that one!
  8. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

:blink: if i lose my family then I can beat someone to a pulp if they throw one punch at me? Very strange justification for that. I think the man did exactly what he wanted to do, which was to beat him to the ground and dominate him.

Anyhow I don't know what started this all off, and im not being funny, I can make any situation sound justified after the fact.

9. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Haha Epic Beard Man never fails. How you know not to fuck with crazy people -- first of all he's the size of a damn refrigerator. Second, his shirt says I AM a motherfucker. I thought he said KING KONG AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME! in the second part hahahahahahaha like Denzel in Training Day.

See this little street thug thought he could kick this man's ass just because he was old, and got fucking PWNED! Righteous! I like he tells Tom Slick, "I'll put my foot up yo' ass" and Tom Slick goes "I BET YOU WON'T! I BET YOU WON'T!" Better to be pissed off than pissed on. Hahaha. Epic beard man.
  10. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

11. Prinnctopher's Belt

White people don't know what it's like to have dark skin, and have an old white man ask you to spit-shine his fucking shoes. I don't see black people enslaving YOUR people's asses for 300 motherfucking years, so how the hell are black people being racist against somebody else, lol. It's not racism if it can't be institutionalized. You must mean 'prejudiced'. Racism is when prejudice becomes actively enforced.

Blacks have been through all HELL to assimilate to these white folks' culture and language and shit. Now a black man doesn't have a right to get pissed off when an old white man tells him to spit-shine his fucking Stacey Adams? As dumb as it is to attack people, the street thug's anger by itself is justified!
  12. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Love that second link. The awkward silence after the jerk is pantsed... Brilliant.
  13. morning rush

I forget that where I live is not the norm of the world. Where I live, quebec, we are multi cultural and diverse so racism is at a very low. To me if you are born here, your canadian period. And if someone's being an ass, its not automatically because they dont like your color...yet I've seen my foster mom think that the minute someone dissagrees with her and she tells her children to expect being discriminated against because of their colors...

yes blacks have been through hell, so have french canadians...but we are in 2010, for christ sake obama is your president, dont you think we've moved far enough to go hiding back into history...grant it history can never be changed and should always be remembered but move proud of who you are...and be somebody...
  14. Prinnctopher's Belt

Just because something happened in the past doesn't mean the effects of such a history have ceased. I dare you to tell a Jew to fuck their holocaust, since it's in the past.

The past is inside the present, get it?
  15. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Off topic but I love that song from boards of canada :D
  16. morning rush

I didnt say fuck it...I said learn from it and move on...this didn't happen to the blacks of today, it happened in the blacks of the past...its like me being insulted that one of my ancestors in the 1600 was burned as a is horrible but I'm not going to start looking for the family of those witch hunters ancestors to get my revenge...
  17. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Racisms still rich you know... And what we learn and experience in life is passed down through the generations. Our attitude towards certain people or groups will pass to our children in some ways. And the impact of racism is massive, with racists making piviot references to the past all the time, which in itself is somehting alot of people can resist when it's just words. But when it's acts of violence, that leaves a different mark on someone.

Im a canadian, and I know where you are coming from. which is why I would wish youd look a bit more into it. But I hear you, we need to be better than the past and not draw from the negative aspects of it.
  18. Prinnctopher's Belt

Just because it didn't happen to my generation doesn't mean that we don't feel the effects, though. This is the fallacy of white people's perspective on how effected future generations since abolition have been. It's not about getting revenge, it's about acknowledging the pain people have caused an entire demographic of people, not a small group, either. The entire continent of Africa is in hell right now, and too much of the black population in this country has been adversely effected (how else would we be), especially since our people were denied an adequate and equal education to whites until just 50 years ago, to where we're still viewed as second-rate citizens and the majority of the black population has been in complete poverty, having to struggle to assimilate and overcome the white ceiling.

Most white people in the USA have been from a middle-class background for generations; almost all black people are from a past generation of poverty and lower quality education. Just because we're in the future doesn't mean we don't feel the effects of the past just because many of us are just now starting to get over the recent impoverished backgrounds we're from.

And just because our President is black, raised by a highly educated white woman, doesn't mean everyone else was raised with the same privileged background as he was.
  19. Prinnctopher's Belt

Nearly 85% or more of the social and economic problems that still exist in the black population today are a direct consequence of something that happened nearly 150 years ago. That's how bad slavery and post-slavery oppression and racism was -- that even though it happened to our great-grandparents, TODAY's generation is still feeling the effects. That's how bad it was.
  20. morning rush

you're right about the usa...but here in montreal, rich or middle class are from every race...canada and quebec are two different places even if quebec is part of canada...

I know there are still racism in the world...but if you expect it everywhere then isn't that reafirming the old behaviors of being racist? when all you focus about is racism what kind of world are you creating?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.