Black racist gets pwned by a 67 year old man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
When an old white man tells you to spit-shine his shoes like you're his little shining boy from the 20's when only black boys and men would do it for whites, then of course it's an insult, and is practically begging for a fight that involves racism, because what that old white man is asking the black man to do is commonly associated with racism. It's not about "focusing" on racism as much as it is about knowing why it exists and why it elicits such strong response from blacks. Just like talking about Israel not having any right to take Palestine elicits a strong response from Jews.

Axiom

Account Closed
I think there's a difference between expecting it from where you go, to living it. Doesn't mean you're a racist if you live in a racist environment, or have to build your life off the ashes of past racism. But it is there. I would say we are doing our best to let go and build better futures for ourselves, but there are still a large amount of people stuck in the shit that involves racism. Some unfortunatly carry it with them wherever they go

pit

"Somebody betta call an ambulamps!"

The retarded pronunciation of the sistas is hilarious.

"I be suin yo ass."

The only way that thug can look good on that bus is in a courtroom.

:yay:

Axiom

Account Closed
lol... . . . . . listen to his version of the events. Common... are you honestly going to take his words literally? He's saturated every instance in the event.

I donno if he was racist. But he's definatly got issues

Mikeintx

No, the dude is definitely batshit insane but if you listen to the beginning of the ac transit video it does sound like epic beard man was not meaning to be racist. Either way he was defending himself after getting punched in the chest.

Xaos

:blink: if i lose my family then I can beat someone to a pulp if they throw one punch at me? Very strange justification for that. I think the man did exactly what he wanted to do, which was to beat him to the ground and dominate him.

Anyhow I don't know what started this all off, and im not being funny, I can make any situation sound justified after the fact.

erhm..:unsure:
If you wanna start shit with someone, then you should expect a reaction, its not like he killed the guy, you think that guy wouldn't have done the same if he had the chance? Can't prove it either way, but I have no sympathy for that black guy, he got what he deserved.

Xaos

No, the dude is definitely batshit insane but if you listen to the beginning of the ac transit video it does sound like epic beard man was not meaning to be racist. Either way he was defending himself after getting punched in the chest.
Yeah, exactly, it was a misunderstanding, the white guy weren't meaning to be racist, but the black guy esculated it. I understand how that sounds racist, but it was a misunderstanding and he should have left it.

friendless

When an old white man tells you to spit-shine his shoes like you're his little shining boy from the 20's when only black boys and men would do it for whites, then of course it's an insult, and is practically begging for a fight that involves racism, because what that old white man is asking the black man to do is commonly associated with racism. It's not about "focusing" on racism as much as it is about knowing why it exists and why it elicits such strong response from blacks. Just like talking about Israel not having any right to take Palestine elicits a strong response from Jews.
Prior to the fight and even before the black guy got on the bus, the old man was talking to a friend of his on the bus. The old man's mother had just died two days earlier and he was asking his friend to borrow money to buy some nice shoes for the funeral. When he said "I'll get my boy to shine them" it had nothing at all to do with the black guy who had just gotten on the bus and definitely not in reference to a 1920s shine boy. The black guy who, at that point was walking past the two men, only heard "I'll get my boy to shine them" and responded "why's it gotta be a black man who shines your shoes?" and walks to the back of the bus. The old man didn't understand what was said and moved to the back of the bus to ask, that's where the video starts. Listen in to the conversation from there.

In the interview with the old man after the fact, the old man doesn't even mention race, not even in reference to the black guy. The only time he mentions race at all was in the context of what the black guy said.

On a side note, here's an article about a 72 year old man who beat up a younger man who was trying to rob him, complete with a mug shot of the robber afterward. http://boingboing.net/2009/07/02/elderly-retired-boxi.html

Xaos

Prior to the fight and even before the black guy got on the bus, the old man was talking to a friend of his on the bus. The old man's mother had just died two days earlier and he was asking his friend to borrow money to buy some nice shoes for the funeral. When he said "I'll get my boy to shine them" it had nothing at all to do with the black guy who had just gotten on the bus and definitely not in reference to a 1920s shine boy. The black guy who, at that point was walking past the two men, only heard "I'll get my boy to shine them" and responded "why's it gotta be a black man who shines your shoes?" and walks to the back of the bus. The old man didn't understand what was said and moved to the back of the bus to ask, that's where the video starts. Listen in to the conversation from there.

In the interview with the old man after the fact, the old man doesn't even mention race, not even in reference to the black guy. The only time he mentions race at all was in the context of what the black guy said.

On a side note, here's an article about a 72 year old man who beat up a younger man who was trying to rob him, complete with a mug shot of the robber afterward. http://boingboing.net/2009/07/02/elderly-retired-boxi.html
The judge in the case sentenced the burglar to four and a half years and said, of the beating, "You got what you deserved." :laugh:

Axiom

Account Closed
If you wanna start shit with someone, then you should expect a reaction, its not like he killed the guy, you think that guy wouldn't have done the same if he had the chance? Can't prove it either way, but I have no sympathy for that black guy, he got what he deserved.
Obviously it's a matter of opinion. He went too far with it in my world.

Axiom

Account Closed
I stop when they were down. Not continue to hit them when they are down.

There's a point when he continues to batter the guy when the guy was down. I wouldn't have gone that far.

Xaos

I stop when they were down. Not continue to hit them when they are down.

There's a point when he continues to batter the guy when the guy was down. I wouldn't have gone that far.
He only threw a few punchs to make sure he stayed down. Fair play to him, I say.

Axiom

Account Closed
It's a matter of personal choice at that point. For me, when someone is down, I have no need to dominate them or teach them a lesson. I find some of the greatest challenges and growths we can make is defying urges in their most extreme moments and seeing the choices.
Anyhow, just different styles of living in life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00