blacking out

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by possiblities, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. possiblities

possiblities Member

let me just say that its terrible and i hate it!
    i have "blacked out" from numerous things i dont really fell the need to tell the whole story or anything i would just like to say that the struggle to try and remember is horrible...

i dont even remeber what i was taking/doing and this wasnt recently i think it was last year i just remember passing out, then getting up and driving.. i remember traffic lights and then someone who i CANT REMEMBER getting in my car and having a discussion... i think i was downtown i dont remember
    only thing i know is i made it home somehow

the creepy part is when i try to remember im not sure if it even happened at all because the person i can remember is dead...

the person i was with at the time says i just got up and walked out the front door like i was sleep walking and returned home late around 3-4 am

this is more of a arg frustration post but since it is drug and addiction related im going to post here... its just another one of those things sigh
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
  2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

That can be scary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.