Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SoonToBeForgotten, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoonToBeForgotten

SoonToBeForgotten Banned Member

iv been planning it since i was 13 |: figure once i turn 18 ill just die. it scares me how much iv just accepted it :/ im new btw. so hiii. o.o
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad you are here and hope you use the support here to see you don't need to chose to leave but to stay and get well Reach out to your parents school councilors doctor and get help okay hugs to you Also post under the new member section too okay welcome section so people can say hi to you hugs
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

My first attempt was at thirteen.. I didn't go all the way though because I live in Florida and didn't want to become gator bait..I have had two attempts since then..Now after five years of therapy I have come to the point that I won't try again unless something drastic happens to me..Suicide isn't the way to go.. You need to kick those negative thoughts to the curb and let the positive ones in.. Sit down and make a pro's and con's list so you know what to look for..Every time you replace a con pat yourself on the back and feel the pride that thats one more step to getting you on a positive path..
  4. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Have also been attempting since I was, really, 7, it is so sad nothing will help, but I need my rest, Rest In Peace.
    Here I am 14 years later, keeps on 'living', or at least Im no hungry... Or Am I? There's much feelings I cant feel anymore, what went they? How did it become to be like this??

Sorry I am just trying to help and leaving myself to the subject:sheep2:

I will not gonna say 'bad' things to you but if you have lived for nothing and in sadness most of your life there is NO, NOTHING, you're know what Im thinking, dont tell, I didnt say it.
  5. SoonToBeForgotten

SoonToBeForgotten Banned Member

meh. i only came here to socialize i always stay up LATE & no1 is ever on D; the loneliness just makes things worse.
  6. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hello SoonToBeForgotten,

I am sorry to hear about how your feeling.:welcome: to Suicide Forum, I hope you get the help you need here :hug: I am glad you have joined :), There are many people who will talk to you on here as well. There is always soneonee online here you can even add some on MSN if you have it :)
  7. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Lonliness can make things really bad I know. :hug: Have you talked to anyone about this?
  8. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Welcome. Feel free to PM me if necessary.
  9. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

Welcome. I'm 23 years old, but I should have been dead at 17 when I attempted it. Whatever happens to you, welcome.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.