**blah blah blah de blah**

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hmmmmmm

Why me!? Why care for me!? why why why!?!?!?

All i've done is confuse you, a hell of alot as i found out recently.

Urgh, if i weren't in your life then you wouldn't be confused eh.

Makes me wonder, wonder what to do.

If you didn't know me.........then you wouldn't of had to do what you did to someone else.

I'm sorry for the way i make you feel, im sorry for confusing you! i can't change the way you feel, i know that.

But i know your hurting because your confused. Pain because of me. Makes me wonder if your life would be better with out me in it.

Urgh i'm hurting because someone else is hurting, i feel im partly responsible.

I don't get it, how can someone care that much for me! i seriously don't get it :huh: There's nothing special about me, nothing that would like me that much, so why do you!? Why? Why????????

2. wienerman

wienerman Guest

:hug::hug::hug:

im sure you are not to blame for anything, you cannot blame yourself for something someone else feels, especially if it affects another party. you cannot control other peoples feelings, so you cant be held accountable for the things that have happened because of it.

i can easily see why someone can care for you, you are a wonderful person, and dont let anyone or anything tell you otherwise.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Jeepers Viks what the hell is up :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Long story Dev :sad: past few days have been really hard. Confusing peoples lives, confusing how they feel. Urgh. Just don't get it anymore :huh: