Blah blah blah sob sob 1st time cutter

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by thepaper, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepaper

thepaper Member

yeah i cut myself for the first time. not deep. just enough to see myself bleed.
    I pictured everything i hated in it. the school i go to and the people in the school.
    My mom told me to try everything at least once.
    I guess this is my one time.
    Its almost healed up.
  2. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

i'm sorry you felt the need to cut yourself. But i really suggest not doing it again. Believe me it will make things worser. And i dont think your mom agrees with doing this :p Anyway I hope you will feel better and please dont do it again
    Take cares
  3. thepaper

thepaper Member

This was a try only once thing.
    It takes too damn long to cut. It took me a whole day just to get half of it done! and its about an inch long lol.
    Never doing this again.
  4. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

resonating with Julie here. please don't do it. even if you say this is a one-shot deal...because if you do this once, even will more than likely do it again.

stay safe. take care.
    - Henry
  5. thepaper

thepaper Member

meh =P
    Its not an addiction for me. Won't happen again.
  6. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

that`s what we all said, and believe us when we say it will become in an addicttion, you just need to wait , whenever you`ll feel overwelmed you'll do it again, and you`ll say, it`s not an addiction, it takes some time to realise you`ve become in what we are. you can think this won`t happen to you, and it`s natural to think that, but be carefull , because it`s not up to you to decide if you become addicted to it, it`s up your body. think abput it, and take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.