Blah blah blah

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bishop, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bishop

Bishop New Member

Hello,

I don't want to sound overly dramatic but I'm afraid of what I might do in the next few days. I've been struggling with mental illness and suicidal feelings for over a decade now and I'm worried that something may happen very soon. I have very close friends and family but I have difficulty articulating the extent of my problem. I also have a history of self harm and I am afraid that I might end up cutting my face up, or doing something far more extreme.

I don't know why I am writing any of this. I guess I feel I have nothing to lose.

2. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

When you feel you have nothing to lose, that is the beginning of strength and determination. Freedom is from which all beauty springs.

Mind telling us about your situation? Maybe we can give some advice, or relate, or do something.

3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

It is at the bottom, when you feel that there is nothing left to lose, that you become free to consider all possible options for self-improvement.

4. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

This reminds me of when soldiers enlist in the army and they recieve a letter from their girlfriend or wife...etc...that says something summed up to "I found some one else"...so now these men have nothing to loose and shoot for their utmost goals without retraints of what they have to loose. Because now there is nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.