blah blah blah

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blahblahblah, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blahblahblah

blahblahblah New Member

this isn't the first time i have been suicidal but it is the closest i have gotten in my adult life
    was an hour or so ago trying to share my fucked up feelings with my friends. they don't really hear me because i have been so good at crying wolf

tonight told a friend that i was thinking about killing myself. he feels bad that he can't come and help me, but he is playing video games down the road with some mutual friends (i am uninvited)

i am in the middle of a separation with the man i married and have been with for over 11 years. he just walked in, and i was laying in the floor saying i was thinking of killing myself (it's been nearly 6 years since this sort of thing)

he flew into a rage, punching the walls. now he is lyiing on the floor at the end of the hallway. he stated that exactly right now is the worst moment of his life. i believe it.
    we really tried, and now we are destroying each other

i am typiing this just so i have something to keep my hands busy
    at the same time i am also googling cipralex overdose and wondering how much i could take to just keep me in the hospital for the weekend, just to keep me away from everything

i just started a new job, and the only way i will get out of my current life situation is not to fuck that up on monday

i will probably just eat the pills. it's not a cry for attention, i just want out of here for the weekend and have nowhere else to spend the night that won't eat me up inside
  2. sinnssykdom

sinnssykdom Banned Member

Why don't you, instead of ODing, go to the hospital ER and state that you are acutely depressed and explain that you are danger to yourself. That should be enough for them to keep you for atleast a few days....
  3. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

How are you feeling now? Are you still hanging on? I hope so.
    I'm sending you lots of hugs x
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

you don't have to od to go to the hospital, just go to the ER and tell them you are thinking of hurting yourself. they will take it from there. please get some help. you deserve it. thinking of you...
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you are feeling so desperate that you would harm yourself like that. As said it is not necessary to do that go to emergency and tell them you are wanting to kill yourself and they will put you on watch for 3 days call crisis okay and get help i hope you did.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.