blah blah fucking blah

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, May 2, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

ya know what i'm fucking sick of this. So fucking sick and tired of this. I can't handle it. People around me that i care so damn much for hurting. Being upset on a fucking daily basis. I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT!!!!!

That fucking day, you should of never fucking phoned me!! why the fuck couldn't you just let me get it over with!!! found something that triggers me earlier, gonna go look at that. Trigger the fuck out of myself, make sure no one can get to me. I'm sooooo fucking tired of all this bullshit. I'm fucking done. So fucking down. Final fucking straw and i don't care about the consequences now, i really fucking don't. Maybe I'll finally be fucking happy with this choice.

Fuck you :mad: :mad:

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: Vikki.

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

VIKKI - NO, wait.

I know how angry and hurt you are at the moment. And I know why, I would be too. But please darling, this isn't the answer. Think of how many other people you will be hurting. And remember the deal I made with you.

You know what, I shouldn't say this..and I will regret it in the morning but I fucking love you. You know that. And to anyone reading this, I DO mean I love her. More than anything. :wub:

Anyway, back to keeping you safe sweetheart, call me, email me, txt me, ANYTHING, just please, please don't do this. All my love x x x

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Vikki :sad: :sad:

Please be safe! :hug: :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

vikki please don't do anything to harm yourself. Not in anyway, including intentional triggers. It isn't the answer hun. I am sorry you have been driven to this point. Stay safe. :hug:

6. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

Hugs my love,thinking of u
    lots of love sarahg

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Thanks Guys, but it ain't worth it.

Seriously, i ain't worth shit. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking pissed right now, seriously you have no fucking idea. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!! I wanna do so much fucking damage to myself right now :mad: :mad:

Put my hand right through a fucking window, i don't give a SHIT anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck it. Fuck everything!!

8. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

You are worth it, Vikki. Please don't hurt yourself. :hug: Maybe you should take a step back from whatever/whoever is causing you all this pain? Take care of yourself. x

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Am fine, am calm now ^_^ sowwie for my language :shy: