blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm only writing this cos I've been drinking so if it makes no sense I'm sorry. :unsure:

How is it possible that one little word can upset me so much?!?!? It was said in chat LAST NIGHT and I'm still upset by it now :sad: It was on TV earlier and in a post..and it just goes round and round in my head :sad:

I miss her so much. More than I should. I know it's not right. I can't stop dreaming about her, thinking about her. I sit watching * who lost someone more recently doing so well, getting over it and I wonder why I can't seem to?!?!

:cry: :cry: :cry: I want her back.

-------

I felt like I was gettting my lie back on track. Since I was in A and E for an overdose over two weeks ago I haven't even THOUGHT about self-harming once. Have felt okay. Got myself put back on anti-depressants. And finally starting making plans for the future.

Plans for the future.....Plans....most of which revolved around the money I was going to get from my Nan's house sale.
Rent somewhere for me and Vikki maybe. Go on holiday with her. Treat her. Buy some things that I have wanted for a while for myself.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Was too good to be true wasn't it!

I found out this morning that my Uncle's house sale fell through. Which means he can't buy my house. Which means I don't get my money for God knows how long. Which means I have to carry on like this for I don't know how long.

Not only that...but no one was even going to tell me!!!!!

Ever just feel like everything is Jinxed?!?!?!?

--------------

Grrr, I'll shut up, I'm sorry. :blink:

savetoniqht

:sad: :sad: i'm sorry hun, that sucks. :sad: :hug:
but you don't need to be sorry or shut up ever... that's what we're here for. :hug:
i didn't understand too much of that (not you, you made sense i'm just extemely stupid) but good luck with the house sales and stuff... :hug:

:laugh:

Thanks for the reply hun.

You're not stupid, it's me. I didn't explain in great detail cos most people know what I am talking about as I am starting to sound like a broken record :blink:

E

emma-louise

-hugs tight- things will get better honey and im always here for you, i'll always be here for you no matter what, just keep making plans, keep looking to the future and good things will happen, you deserve all the good in the world, you and viks deserve the world.

Darling,

Philip could still buy the house. He might get another offer on the house and if not he could always get a loan from the bank and use his house as collateral. So don't worry about that. You can still keep making those plans for the future. :hug:

If your in a bad way then please talk to me? instead of me having to read it on here.

Don't worry, as i'm nicknamed ....... 'nanny number 2' is gonna look after ya
Love you x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00