Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by blah., Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blah.

blah. Guest

no1 on dis site cares as much as they say they do. dis site iz ful of fakeness and fake people. it mkes me sick!!!!!!!!1!!!!!
  2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Not always.

Quite honestly, try and have a bit more patience and understanding. Don't contribute to the bad aspects of the situation. Everyone here's human, too. :smile:

(That is, I hope. I assume there are no typing rhinoceri on here or somethin'. :unsure:)
  3. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I guess I'd have to use a calculator to count how many times topics like this are brought up.

Simple and short, SF is obligated to care, and everyone on here has the same problem as you. Understand no one here is paid or 'vows' to help you. It's just a friendly community. And it's not easy to take every single person here under your wing.

Just understand that. Even though it sound depressing, understand there is alot of help here. Just seek it, calmly. Don't expect so much from something out of good will.
  4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

and im sick of your face, but im not that rude to say anything :O

want help, ask me?
  5. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

I wouldn't waste my time on this site if I didn't care.
  6. blah.

blah. Guest

mabe i was a bit mad when i wrote dis. nd 4 dat im sory. but i do think dat sum ppl on dis site r fake and it mkes me mad. sory every1.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.