Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by flowerpot, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

Everything is becoming so hard. I'm feeling emotionally tired and stressed. I can't even last a day out doing something like being at school or going out to shops without feeling like I need a week of rest. I'm trying as hard as I can to help the ones who need it, yet nothing I say or do does anything. I'm failing everyone. I'm failing myself. I am becoming nothing. Just a pointless soul. I want to give in. I don't care about "stay strong, things get better, you have to think positively". Maybe so, but I can't see anything better then never ending peace. Death is an escape. It might be wrong, but it exists, and why not? I'm sick of hurting people. I'm sick of disappointing. I'm sick of being nothing. I don't want to wait around and see things get better. I don't care about being happy. I don't want things to get better. I just don't want anything to be at all. I just want to be nothing. I don't want to feel. I don't want to exist. My brain isn't working anymore. I can't make the simplest decisions. I don't know anything anymore. I'm not getting anywhere. I'm only going backwards. I want it to end. I wish it would end. Why can't it end?
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Because there are peolpe like me who so desperately want to help you through this. Will ya give me a chance? Mail me at SF and maybe I can share some coping skills that I have used successfully to get through these really bad lows. They do pass, but some days it seems like they never will. Hang on!
  3. Speaking out

Speaking out Member

i feel like that alot it does pass sometimes for me it can come back and last 2 hours, two days or even two weeks and when it's bad it's bad...
    but it does pass...i want to give up all the time i am forcing myself to wake up in the morning every day....

just hang in with us, sure i dont know how posting in a forum can help
    but why not try?
    it is good knowing someone cares..

good luck!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.