blah

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by blue shoes, Mar 29, 2008.

1. blue shoes

blue shoes Well-Known Member

Yeah so I realized that the person who has been my best friend for so long now, who I trusted so blindly, who i thought the world of, is nothing like i thought. So now I feel like I miss the person I though he was, but that person doesn't really exist. Why is the world so complicated, why aren't things what they seem? Is it even possible to really know someone?

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i wish i had the answer for that, but sometimes friends sucks

3. blue shoes

ty for the reply :hug:

4. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

pm me if you evr need to talk^^

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I've had this happen to me twice in life and it's the most awful feeling, makes you think that no one can be trusted to be upfront and honest.
    I guess it boils down to that in the final analysis people will do what suits them best, even if that means trashing or hurting another person :unsure:
    You will have another friend and maybe next time they will be worth your affection and effort.
    I have three old friends who even when we dont see each other for yonks are still there when shit hits fan to help pick me up again. :biggrin:

6. blue shoes

Thank you, i will.

Thank you for the reply Terry, the bold text expresses exactly how i feel. :sad:
    And I think you are right, maybe all people are like that, including me. And it depresses me so much, I wish so badly that the world was different, I wish there was such thing as absolute friendship and absolute love. I wish so many things were different. Sigh.

Thank you both so much for the replies, I kinda gave up on getting any replies to this, and it felt so nice when I saw yours. :smile:

7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug:

Hope things get better soon.

8. blue shoes

Thank you :hug: