blah

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by CarbonMonoxide, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello. I registered here yesterday because I want to end my life in the next year. I reached the bottom and there is no return. Nobody can disprove that... Please let me know if there is someone from Southeastern Europe with the same agenda as me.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF. I hope you'll keep posting here and try to make some friends and gain some support.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am not exactly sure what you are asking for when you say:

Please let me know if there is someone from Southeastern Europe with the same agenda as me.

As a pro life site, we are here to offer support in finding ways to stay alive. I hope we are able to do this for you. Opening up and sharing what brought you to this point in your life might be helpful. Chances are, someone here will be able to relate because of similar or shared experiences. It is good to know you are not alone. :hug:

4. Did I get this straight - nobody here won't help me to end my life? Well, then I am finished here. I will look somewhere else.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

We're a pro-life site. We'll offer you support, and we'll listen if there's anything you want to talk about. But we won't, under any circumstances, help you to end your life.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum, I hope you decide to stay, there's lots of support to be found here :)

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey glad you reach out here stick around you will see how supportive everyone is.

8. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum..please keep posting, as already mentioned there's tons of support here and you'll find people who are going/have been through a similar situation to you. It's a great place to express how you're feeling and get things off your chest.

9. Yeah, and I got ignored when I told someone (from this forum) what is wrong... So much about support...

10. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :) welcome to the forum. to echo what the others have said there is a lot of support here and well worth gaining. a lot of friends to make along the way too :)

you say someone ignored you. not everybody can always respond for whatever reason - not enough time, not feeling emotionally up to responding to other people. you have to remember that there are many people here who are feeling bad and cant always offer support. but if that is the case there are others who can :)

11. Believe me, I know the difference between time delay in communication and and being ignored... I'd better go from here and finish what I started.

12. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

a delay in communication could be for weeks if someone else is not able to respond. in the meantime, as i said previously, there are others here who are in a better place perhaps and able to respond :)

13. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Well with all due respect you told me a part of it in PM and I replied but you did not reply to me...I have reached out to you and replied to you every single time but you ignored my last PM to you so maybe you should not accuse people of ignoring you when you also ignored me...I really wanted to help and went to great lengths in sharing my personal details so you would feel safe but I guess my efforts were not good enough.
    I hope you find someone that makes you feel safe as I know I bent over backwards for you...
    Bambi

14. Sorry... I think there must be misunderstanding. It looks my reply wasn't delivered, so I sent another one...

15. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

See you are cared about :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.