blank post

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Flying Fox, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Not have words for what you are feeling?

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

sometimes all you can feel is nothing. If you do want to talk then please do...

4. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

Thank you, yes to both. It is hard for me to express with words as to how I am feeling and what I am thinking. I am so used to being by myself and not having some one to bounce words with that its become difficult for me to speak my thoughts quickly. My life is by no means the worst it could be; I have a supportive family and I live in a good neighborhood - I could not ask for more in these regards and indeed I am lucky to be living where I am now. Most of my problems stem from a long history of self esteem issues which has lead to depression and, more recently, a physical disability. It does not help that there are two sides to me - by no means a split personality - I tend to flip from one end of a spectrum to the other. Lately the days have become pretty tiring, and they have not been shedding as much of a pretty light for me. The people around seem to be much better in heart here, and it is nice to see that there is still some light left. While one can see this, the other side doubts everything and everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.