blank

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by trinity, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trinity

trinity Member

I don't know what to do. Everything in my life present has lost its value. I don't know whether i should either seek help or not.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi trinity yes seek help ok it is a sign of depression when you feel as you do. Talk to your doctor ok or someone that can help you

3. ChestnutMay

ChestnutMay Antiquities Friend

Trinity, do you want to tell us a little bit more about what is going on? Depression is a really nasty disease and people suffering from it often benefit when they can talk to other people who suffer from it. Totally up to you, of course, but people are here who want to help.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I think you should seek help if you feel things are bad enough, or if you are stuck and not sure where to go. I put off seeking therapy for a long time because I felt I would be okay, then I finally caved in, and it has helped me. Maybe you can start by talking about things here, and see how things go from there.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Trinity, I think you should seek help, it is the way forward. It's hard at first but becomes easier :)

6. kristellechou

kristellechou Well-Known Member

Definitely seek help. I'm not seeing a doctor for what's going on with me so I'd be a hypocrite if I said go to one. I guess what I mean is find whatever it is that can help you. I'm sure professional help is best but if that doesn't feel right, find something that does.

7. trinity

trinity Member

Im so stuck up,,finished my studies, wanted to do a lot more. My oarents were very supportive earlier but nw wen i have returned after almost 10yrs ,,,they just dont want me. Nt accommodating any way.whole day n nt i spend in 1 single room,,no1 to talk,,nothing.
    they want me to fix with sm1. ..m not against it but i need my time, ,,atleast job.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
  8. trinity

trinity Member

evruday i somehow gather myself n step out,,,,but all to end in vain. people at hone r always quarrelling. .There is always so much of negativity around.there r many other things also.
    it feels like my life has already ended.no matter living just in a body whose soul has ran away somewhere

9. trinity

trinity Member

Nothing at all seems rt,,,,nothing thete is tht makes me feel alive. Nt sure abt wud b,,,,how he will keep me,,,since his family doesnt lik me,,,,! N wat to complain wen my current family doesnt like me.
    is it tht a girl has never a home to herself?

10. trinity

trinity Member

All of watevr i have done in my life,,,,wether fr others or myself,,,,is like a no do. Wasted.
    All this time since i last checked here i somehw tried to cope up,,,try n wait things to b improved. M so fearfull to even comitt suicide....i can't pull courage to myself

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
  11. davidIce

davidIce Member

Ouch - you are in a lot of pain - makes a change to feel someone else's pain rather than your own. Though I am struggling a little to understand what is happening to you. I am totally baffled by life myself - but get the idea you are 'trapped' in a bad situation.

12. trinity

trinity Member

I do help others alot,,,rather evrybody says tht talking to me abt their problem was so helpful,,,,tht made them think in totally reverse order. Wat else to do,,,hw else to realize sm1 else's pain.
    i myself dont kno wats happening to me..?
    m such a bad person, thts all.

13. davidIce

davidIce Member

My apologies - I did not phrase that well - I understand just how bad you are feeling - I am feeling pretty bad myself - but not what is going on in your life to be such a problem. I was looking at the site trying to figure out how to write a post - at least you have tried to make contact with people. I wish there was more help around for us all.

14. davidIce

davidIce Member

Why do you say you are a bad person? Helping others is something people who aspire to be good generally do. I am getting the impression there are problem between you and your family. If you had the means to spend some time away from your family where you were in a position to make your own choices about life and people liked you for who are are - could that make you feel differently about things?

15. trinity

trinity Member

Im so sorry,,,u must b having ur own big set of dismay n m constantly saying my own.
    i love my family a lot,,,,i cant evn say in words,,,,i care fr them. Cauz of studies i hav always been far from thm. So always missed thm...but since m here with them i feel they dont need me. my dad has always cherished my big brother's presence. For he holda a very special place at evry1s heart.
    dad has dedicated his whole life to him. N nw since he is married pays a little attention to parents. So they r completely mad n bad abt it,,,have left all hope frm life. They dont wanna live.
    thts it,,,wat abt me. They wont live for me.

16. trinity

trinity Member

This was not earlier but yes nw i really feel like fleeing away frm every1 i kno.....nt giving thm more pain. Wud b,,listens to me but is nt concerned...he is so busy wid his life n profession. He is a gud person,,,,but tht doesnt help me.

17. trinity

trinity Member

I have lost all my confidence. M constantly working to improve things but m always misunderstood.

18. davidIce

davidIce Member

That often happens with men - both my brothers now see very little of my mother since they were married. Though of course that was many years ago now. So this bother was the kind of favorite? Sorry if you are feeling neglected. It natural to love you parents and can be very very difficult to deal with if you are treated unfairly by them.

19. davidIce

davidIce Member

My stupid spelling - should have been 'brother' rather than bother.

20. davidIce

davidIce Member

Sounds you are in a state of 'panic' where nothing makes sense - that is a feeling I can relate to. Sorry for not following you very well "Wud b,,listens to me but is nt concerned" - not understanding to whom you are referring?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.