...Blank

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by NotsoBreezy, May 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotsoBreezy

NotsoBreezy New Member

So I've never done anything like this online before, I came looking for a"natural" way to end my life. I really don't know what to expect from this but I'm at my wits end. What could it hurt to chat with others experiencing the same thoughts. Although I'm doubtful anything will help, I WANT desperately to feel better.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You won't feel so alone here ok we do understand the feeling of no hope but being here helps it does you don't have to face the sadness alone You are heard here not judged

3. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

hey, im sorry you are feeling that way right now. im glad you have joined because there are some really supportive members here and could offer you some help for what you are going through. I know it seems like nothing will help, i joined thinking the same, but you want to feel better and that is the first step. hopefully we can help you with this, come to chat at some point if you feel up to it.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome, glad you joined us here and want to talk to us. It's a great step you have made. What has caused the suicidal feelings. Open up to us more and we will try and help, sorry for everything you are going through, I know how hard it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.