Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by silo, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silo

    silo Well-Known Member

    i am so tired i am so tired i am so tired i am so tired i am so tired.
    wtf can i do? i am out of money and food. we are going to starve to death. my poor baby. i should've run away back when i had enough money for the gas. my ex says he's going to kill himself, and it's my fault. i'm stupid and useless. my poor baby. i'm so stupid.
  2. gentlelady

    gentlelady Staff Alumni

    silo have you checked in to the social programs you said you were going to? I know things are available in Nevada. my neice lives there and a few other relatives. Go to your county health nurse. You mentioned you needed to be employed to receive WIC. Have you sought out employment? What about family? Just don't give up. :hug:
  3. Anime-Zodiac

    Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

    If there is some sort of social program or scheme available then use it as soon as possible. Can't relatives also help you guys out?
  4. LenaLunacy

    LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

    Like mystic eyes and gentlelady said, check out local social services. There must be some sort of scheme that can help you out. Or family. Take care. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.