blank

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by poisonedresistance, Jul 29, 2012.

1. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

Every fucking day is just blurring into one. This isnt life, its fucking existing.

2. Samara

Samara Account Closed

I noticed that nobody responded to this... so I am going to.

I understand what you mean by this not being "life" sort of aimlessly breathing and being alive, yet not really having anything to offer, nor nothing offered that would really be worthwhile or matter. The expectations placed upon us only seem to dull us more into that monotony. Being asked to work, becomes like being asked to slave away most of our lives, under the illusion that we will gain a life.

Being asked to socialize feels like an eerie bubble world that we only pop open and break when we try to grasp it.

Being asked to co-exist only feels like we are the tiny granule of dirt under everyone's shoes, as they walk past us, never considering the ground that holds them up.

It's hard to keep any hope up when everyday blends into the next, and our expectations and dreams are ever so crushed as time drags on. Nothing changes. It doesn't really seem to matter anyway.

Suddenly the only change we start to feel or see as being a reality is death itself. I'm sorry that this has become your cycle at this time.

I'm sorry that the comfort never seems to come, and the purpose and reason are ever so elusive.

I'm sorry that it all seems so dull, even when you try hard to make it anything but.

I hope that you can find some string of hope, though, to cling to, even with all of the above going on... maybe something that you never expected to believe in or need. Something that perhaps you normally overlooked, or normally wouldn't settle for... but maybe this time around, it would be everything you need.