Bleach

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by tom2487, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom2487

tom2487 Banned Member

how much bleach would i need to kill myself with, as anyone tryed this methord before if so how much did you have and what effect did it have on you.

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

you wont get advice like that here tom
    do you want to tell whats bought you to this point?

3. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Don't try this, the most likely outcome is you would cause serious painful long lasting damage to you throat and organs.

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

bleach would really hurt my dear. why don't you stick around and post how you are feeling. what you are going through is a temporary season. please don't opt for a permanent solution.

5. tom2487

tom2487 Banned Member

well basically im currently in hospital as i tryed <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>, it did not work and broke the light. ive been here a month now and still feeling suicidal.

i was taken down to the supermarket on tuesday to get some shopping by the OT and another staff mmember and i made a run to the cleaning aisle and tryed getting a bottle of bleach and pouring it into the cap and drinking it, luckily they stopped me,

i dont know what would of happened if i did drink a capfull? Anyone know?

ive been having suicidal thoughts since 15-16 years old but they seem to have got worse the last few months. i seem to have the following 4 thoughts on my mind

<Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
  6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

You like pain... :unsure: I wouldn't recommend those methods even to my worst enemies :blink:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.