Bleeding all out

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by beforetheworst, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beforetheworst

beforetheworst Active Member

So I find myself sitting on the floor, a razor in one hand thats covered in blood with 3 clear slices down my other wrist. Those fuckers bled. I've ended up being covered in blood, all on my arms and hands, down my legs, on my pants and the carpet. It's not like the cuts were very deep at all!! I wish they were.But they've stopped bleeding.

I'm intoxicated as well which makes it all more fun and I've taken my sleeping tablet which makes me trip out. I feel like overdosing. I've done all this in an attempt to maybe not overdose. But I mean why not? Nothing will happen, and even if it does then that will be a good change. I just want to sleep and not wake up for a while. so I can do that if I take a few too many sleeping pills

I've been on the phone on hold for like 40 minutes trying to get onto my counsellor and I bet he'll still be busy.

I do'nt know what to say to my case manager tomorrow when I see her. I don't think I'll make it another night without overdosing.

Sorry for dumping all this shit out here.

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

is there someone else u can call if ur counsellor is still busy, a friend, chrisisline etc, please seek help !! sorry ur hurting so much.

3. beforetheworst

beforetheworst Active Member

My counsellor is from a crisisline which is my only option at the moment considering its 2am.
    thanks for your post,

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Call a crisis line. Call an ambulance. Do anything to save yourself but don't OD. We'll help you through this. I'll be leaving soon for a little while but I will be back. PM me if you need to and I'll be here to help right when I get back. Just try to hold on until then. And I'll try to talk you through this. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.