Bleeding Helps

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

although i try my best not to cut or selfharm..
    only because i cant get away with it at work.. they would realise.
    and they wouldnt be on my side.

ive tried all the excuses.
    "i triped i fell"
    and you can only use them so many times huh... before people start to realise your not clumsy... your doing it yourself

then there are too many questions asked..
    and you can give them so many answers

but feeling the blood run down my skin is the only thing that helps
    feeling the sharpness as the skin is cut is the only relief i feel from it...

i know im fucked up...
    im a mess.
  2. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

Where are you SHing?
    Perhaps you could cover it up with pieces of jewelery or clothing, or do it in a place where no one ever sees.
  3. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

its mostly arms.
    cant wear anything like jewelery due to cross infection.
    i work within the care sectore but i cant even sort myself out
  4. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

I dont self harm BUT i know what its like to be addicted to something.

My advice would be to try and increase the time between cuts, maybe try every 6 hours, then every 12, then every second day, whatever works best for you.

You know, yourself, that this isnt a good thing to do and eventually it will lead to some sort of recourse at work so start trying to help yourself before things get too outta control.

Best of luck. If you need to vent, just drop me a comment or something, if you feel like cutting but are trying to resist, write down you struggle. Type when you wanna cut.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It helps only for that moment you need to get skills to help you stop pain and suffering without causing physical damage. I hope your pain is gone now for a little while but please try to get some councilling on how to stop i care okay i don't want to see you harm yourself. You are important and you do matter to alot of people here take care.
  6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

it helps... on the moment. I cut too. I try to quit for good. I know your emotions. It's intense and hard to bear.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.