Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Freya, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

... would be good right now. Then I could focus on that instead of the panic, the dizzy hot spinny anxiety - it would make it stop. And physical pain is easily dealt with. Replacing one with the other makes complete sense right now.

(Note: I will not hurt myself, have not self harmed for years now. I just really really want to.)
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

:arms: I'm sorry to hear you're in that frame of mind. Has something specific triggered the panic? If sharing would help, I'd be happy to listen.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

completely understand what you are saying but no hun self harm will only lead to more self harm talk it out here ok let go of the emotional pain here Freya h ugs
  4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:freehug: Freya

I'm thinking of you as with me the deeper the pain the more relief

tc Freya
  5. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Freya, I'm sorry you're having to experience those feelings right now. I can completely empathize, and applaud your ability to not give into temptation. I hope you wake up in the morning feeling rested and peaceful. :hug:
  6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Freya , I'm so sorry to hear that you down, just keep posting. I tried the elastic band idea suggested by JSG and that is working for me. I panic very easy and some people play on this to the point where I fret all day. You try to kind but sometimes people take advantage of this and I get very anxious. It might be daft but we all try to our best for others. Please take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.