Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ZundertowZ, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

hi, ive been taking pills for close to a year now to cope with my severe depression, the pst couple of days i have been bleeding! has any1 had this happen?
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i'm not an expert but i do wonder what med it is that u are taking.
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Undertow,

Hmmm. Bleeding is usually from some kind of injury or irritation - on the inside or the outside of our bodies.

If you're bleeding a lot all at once, it won't stop or it's getting worse, I'd say go to the ER right now.

If it's just a little bit of bleeding off and on, you can probably wait till tomorrow. But I think you might want to make an appointment to see your doc within the next few days if possible.

Only a doctor can tell you for sure what's happening. The good thing is that it's likely something minor with an easy solution! :smile:

I hope this helps you. Let us know that you are okay, please. Take care!

4. ZundertowZ

still bleeding and woke up 2day with my arm completly numb! any1 experience this?
  5. Insignificant

get to a doc please!!!!!!
  6. ZundertowZ

i know i should go.....but im prob not gonna. i know you guys arent docs but hy do u thnk my arm would be numb all day?
  7. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

dude, you need to be more specific. I've taken many, many psychiatric medications but to help I need to know what you mean by bleeding. did you cut yourself and the bleeding won't stop? Is the numbness due to the blood loss or something else? What medication are you on and how long have you been taking it?

If you go to the doctor, and you really really should, make sure you mention what drugs you are taking, ok? If it's not that bad a situation then let us know what medication, how and where the bleeding started, and when you started your medication.
  8. ZundertowZ

im bleeding from nose and maybe stomach., and im not on psyc meds, just been self meicating with pills! lots of them!
  9. Insignificant

i'm gonna say it again please please get in to see a doc. it's so important at the moment.
  10. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

If you're bleeding from the stomach you NEED TO GO TO THE ER NOW.

This means you have an internal injury.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.