Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Vitreledonellidae, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

I feel so sick again, sick of myself and in my stomach. It doesnt feel right, keeping my food down. It feels so weird, so strange, like it doesnt belong there. Feels like I havent puked for days, but yesterday was the last time, just feels so long.
    Feeling so hopeless again, almost as bad as 2 weeks ago when I tried to kill myself. Im scared to ask someone for help now. I just dont know what to tell them or what to do. I will just feel like I bother them.
    I dont know how to pass this week. I have to work 41 hours, I cant do that and try to stop this eating disorer and do all those other things people expect you to do.
    Blegh, I feel weak, stupid and pathetic.
    Sorry for my whining
  2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Its going to feel strange at first, but just take one day at a time, if you make it through one day, you can make it through another. Your doing the right thing. I know your ED gets you extremely depressed, i dont want you to attempt again :sad: if you feel you need to reach out and ask for help you need to know your not bothering anyone, there are people around they would love to try and help you.

It seems like your taking a lot on, i know these hours have been too much for a while now, maybe its time you had a chat with management/your boss about it. Discussing your problems doesnt make you weak, stupid or pathetic, it just makes you human.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.