bleh.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sa Palomera, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

People are being so nice to me and what do I do? get snappy with them and bite their heads off. Why? I dont know. I wish I knew? DOnt know.

I dont know anything at hte moment
    :(

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

:hug:

There will be a reason, even if right now you can't see it.

Maybe try and explain to them, when you can, i.e. if you apologise, that you don't know what happened, etc.

Hang in there honey

3. Sa Palomera

I can't apologize again. I've had to apologized too many times.
    I'm the devil in disguise :(

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

hunni :sad: we all get snappy at times. Thats the way some people are. Don't worry about it. Am on skype or google if u wanna talk x

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

If you apologised then that's ok. Don't dwell on it, just move forward.

6. Sa Palomera

why do I feel so misunderstood? nobody will ever understand why I do what I do. I hate this feeling. I need to let it out so badly cos it's eating me all these years it's been eating me from the inside, but I cant let it out. NOBODY fucking knows.

I dot wanna be misunderstood but I cant tell anyone either. help. :cry:

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

No one can ever fully understand honey, but people can relate or empathise, but no one can do either of those unless you can open up.

What is it that stops you opening up?

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

hun u wanna rant at me??? I don't mind.

9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

How about sending an email to a friend you trust? I know it's hard to talk about some things, I cannot bring myself to talk about some things face to face or by talking at all and writing a letter or an email is a way around that. You'll feel better for it, and the other person will most likely feel glad that you trusted them enough to tell them.

10. Sa Palomera

no I never can ever tell anyone. No matter how much I trust. I didn't even tell S-----. And IF I'd ever tell anyone it would've been her. And she's dead. Guess I won't tell anyone till I'm dead. :cry:

11. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Why can't you tell anyone? I'm not going to tell you to tell someone, I was just interested in why you feel you can't tell anyone, or what it is that keeps it inside you.

12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun, i dunno what to say :sad:

If you wanna talk then skype me, we don't have to talk about that, can talk about what ever you want. Hell we don't have to even talk like we did the other morning, ya said that made ya feel a bit better :unsure:

Anyway, my point is that if you EVER wanna talk im here and if you don't wanna talk im still here.

Not making much sense am i heh

13. Sa Palomera

just ignore, i don't matter.

it's fine. :dry:

14. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

If you won't answer the questions publicly, then at the very least answer them to yourself, and decide whether the reason for keeping quiet is rational, or driven by an emotion.

You DO matter a lot and that shows because people care otherwise they wouldn't reply.

Hang in there honey

15. Sa Palomera

I'm sorry I don't wanna be snappy :sad: I don't wanna be this .... person can you hardly call it... what I am.. :cry:

16. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I didn't think you were snappy, I thought you were being defensive, and also wondered whether my post had somehow hit home, and you were questioning those things and maybe didn't like the answers.

:hug:

17. Sa Palomera

:cry: :cry:

18. Sa Palomera

don't reply to me, I'm not nice. I'm bad. I'm horrible. I'm good for nothing but being bad.

19. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You DO matter. This is about this thing you've done that can't tell anyone right?? Hun, honestly i think this is the main thing thats getting you down. You've held it in so long and its eating at you and will keep doing it until you do something healthy about it.

If you can't tell anyone then write a letter to yourself, or just right it all down then burn the letter or something.

20. Sa Palomera

I've done that so many times. I wrote letters to Mother, and S-----.

it don't matter I'm fine now. Don't worry about it. Nevermind.

Should get back to work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.