bleh

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

My mood is really low, im argumentative and my week is just bullshit. Roll on christmas day to perfect this already perfect month

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry you're low and your week's been hell. :( I'm around if you feel like talking.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

ah hope your day get better andyou are not so agitated take care okay i say if you got snow ahuge snowman is in the making it would be fun

4. Kaos General

Why? So you can tell me im wrong? So you can make me feel bad for saying anything that goes against what you believe? Im sorry im on msn, i just cant be arsed being talked to like a prick by people on here anymore. Just ignore me its better this way

I am in a really foul mood at the minute so if ya wanna speak to me cool

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
  5. Kaos General

Yeah we have snow but ive literally got no elctric so no heating for me, no hot water so no bath and i have to buy a thermostat tomorrow so no money for food either. Enjoy the snow? I loathe it because of the damn cold

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

so no wonder you are in such an awful mood sorry i just like making snowman
    I hope the snow melts then so you are not so cold wish i could send some heat your way :sad:

7. Kaos General

Then ive got people who like to go on skype and expect people to ignore me on here which to be fair they have succeeding in doing, or even worse they just get added on skype and just have a good laugh at my fucking expense. They cant even deny it because ive been told by several people now.

Then theres my family who are just making my life as miserable as possible and accusing me of constantly asking my dad for money which ive never done in my life.

Oh and then theres the fact im also on my own for christmas day for the 11th year in a row

8. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

It looks like i am going to be on my own for Christmas too, Wayne. Except for some animals!

We can keep each other company.

9. WildCherry

It's pretty sad if people can't make up their own minds about someone and have to take cues from what someone else says.

Life really would be easier without families sometimes. I know they're bringing you down and this is easier said than done, but who gives a damn what they think? You and your dad know the truth.

Sorry you're alone on Christmas. :(

10. Kaos General

Because of my downgrading in benefits if i dont get a job soon in the next few weeks i wont even be able to go online. When i mean i have no money i literally mean i barely have enough to cover food, electric and water. So as it stands i will truly be alone on christmas

11. WildCherry

Just saw this reply, and I'm really sorry if I've made you feel that way. I know there isn't much anyone can say that will help, but I hope you feel better soon, and that your family lets up on you. You don't deserve their stress and drama.

12. Kaos General

Then theres the fact that i cant find said job because all the eastern european ****s are undercutting everything. I mean i cant even get a job as a cleaner which is what i applied for the other day.

13. WildCherry

Yeah, I know the feeling.