Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Brandon, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

Haven't made a thread in a long time, but I really need to get this out. I'm starting to hate certain people I think, and I really shouldn't I guess. I mean, there's people out there, who pretend to have mental illnesses, or just act like something's wrong with them, or even say that they want something like that. And it reeeeally fucking pisses me off. I see a few people who're so fake, and act as if they want something wrong with them like that, and maybe they even believe it, idk. They don't even know the fucking half of it. People fucking wish for a normal mind every day, just barely making each day, having to struggle through life, sometimes not even knowing what's fucking real and what's not. And then people have the nerve to act like they want something like that, like they want to be sick, and say oh I think I have this or that. I understand people's need for recognition and attention, and I really shouldn't get angry at people for that, but it's gotten to me so bad these past few nights, after struggling so fucking hard to hold on and just..urrrgh. Oh well, just needed to get that out, sorry for the rant.
  2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Ouch Brandon, Feel better.

I agree, but these people your talking about have NO idea what its like to be depressed, its truly a curse, and one that I wouldnt wish on anyone, even the ones that put it on me.
    No thats a lie, I would so give it back to them.
  3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

There's no need to apologize, really.

Since I can't seem to think of anything inspiring to say, I'll leave it at that.
    hah... although this is a place for anyone feeling low to help and support others, there are times that I feel like the people I'm talking to would probably never understand how it feels to be where I am.
    I do wonder alot... if I'm the only freak whose never felt 'normalcy' before.
    I'm sure lots of the people here feel the same though.

I hope that after getting that off your chest, you can feel a bit better... and I hope you keep posting, too!
  4. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I feel the same babe, they make me so angry. I hate them for it and I dont normally hate people as such as its such a strong word. But I can honestly say there are now a few people I actually hate on here. I can see right through them and there stupid pretending. Shame on you!

I wouldnt even wish my MI on the people I hate... they seriously dont understand how hard and bad it is for some of us who have to live with it every minute of out waking day.

Love you Brandon and not long now until you are with me for christmas babe xxxx