• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

bleh..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I have realized that my current mood always determines at what rate I post on here.. weird... for example, If I'm having anxiety issues I tend to post way more frequent than if I'm feeling really down in which case I barely post and end up just staring at posts/ threads and lurking in the background so to speak. Really my moods are effecting every aspect of my life and I can't seem to change that. I feel I let my emotions run my life way too easily.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Unfortunately depression does that to a person. When we should be posting we are lurking and isolating ourselves. Which is good for the depression cuz it feeds off that. Even when we do post, it doesnt feel like you are relaying exactly how you feel or need to express. But it does help to post so please keep at it. Dont let the depression win again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00