Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ZombiePringle, May 10, 2011.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

It's just too much.. way too much. So much going on right now and its pushing me to massive breakdown. I just can't catch a break anywhere. No more please...
  2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey I don't know the details here, but I hope that you can get through it

stress can certainly make a bad situation worse

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

anyway of passing on some of that stress to someone else hun just handle what you can okay take it by minutes if yo have too okay small amt at a time. sometime looking at whole picture can overwhelm you so try to only look at what need to be looked at today hugs
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Its stuff that couldn't be avoided. My brother got arrested a week and a half ago for violating his probation. My family kinda put it on me to talk to him about it and try to straighten him out since he listens to me more than anybody else. Then My dad had a stroke and he is paralyzed on his left side so... I almost had to make the 10 plus hour trip just to go back home and try to help my sister decide on what we should do for him... luckily that all got straightened out. He's still paralyzed on his left side but they figured out what to do next without needing my help luckily.

Its also all the added stress from work, not having enough money for stuff, and other various things going on.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Being the care does get so overwhelming i know but somehow you need to take some time just for you okay 15 minutes a day and do something kind for you even if it is just time out for a quick cat nap going for a coffee with a friend okay have to remember you need care too hugs
  6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I hate to say this but start screening your calls, and only take them from family when you can handle the stress. Family is good at passing off things to the next person, and you need to worry about you right now, okay.

Hugs hope tomorrow treats you better.